Hello Again, With Love & Blessings 💖

Hello, my lovely witches! Merry Meet to all of you & I know, I know that I have been inactive on the forum for about a whole 1.5 months or something. :scream: :broken_heart: But, but…to be really honest with you, I myself never imagined this! I never ever had imagined I would go this deep into life’s miseries and the constant curve balls it throws at us!! I can NOT explain in words how much I have missed you all… :heart: :heart: :heart: I would just say, that I have really been through the darkest of darkest, times of my life in these last 3 months. And actually I am still not completely out of it but hey, I am here and I am writing down my feelings and I’m determined to put an end to all of this…so, I guess, that’s a nice place to start again, isn’t it? :innocent: :hugs: :sparkles: And, the biggest thing that I have learned is that I had this sudden realization and a deep feeling, and now I really really can’t regret or would want to change anything that happened in my life lately. Because, if it hadn’t happened, well then, I couldn’t learn the greatest lesson ever! ‘Darkness, is just a shade like all others, it’s just another color from an endless palette full of various shades, belonging to an Artist who sketched & painted this Universe.’ This is what I have learned from my experience. :smiling_face: I wish my lovely coven mates, lots of beautiful and magickal weeks ahead! I am sending bigg crates packed with love and blessings to all of you!! Do check your mailbox tomorrow. :wink: :love_letter: :smiling_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Blessed Be With The Magic Of Moonlight… :kissing_heart:
:crescent_moon: :sparkles: :dizzy:
(I will slowly, try my best, to stay active here whenever possible! :cupid: xoxo)

17 Likes

@Solasta_Amore We’ve missed you. Your sweet words and soft smile, it radiates of the page when I read your posts. Really sorry you have and are still going through the dark. It’s not easy and can, if we let it, absorb us. Remember sweet sister, that at the end of every night, the sun rises. Nothing can stop that. We are here, your sun, to rise with you and be by your side, even if thousands of miles away, through the dark. Am praying for you. Love you sweetheart :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I’m glad you could embrace the darkness for what it is .For it gives depth to our lives and better allows us to be grateful for our own Light and Love. I.m sorry if that journey brought you any pain, but am so glad you made it through and back to us :people_hugging: :purple_heart:

Glad you’re back. Love and Light

10 Likes

We’ve missed you, @Solasta_Amore :heart: :revolving_hearts: I’m glad to see you’re doing okay, even if you’re dealing with the curve balls that life has thrown your way.

This is so deep and profound, @Solasta_Amore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’ve really grown over the last few months, even if most of that growth happened in darkness. We’re here for you, and I’m glad to see you back!

10 Likes

@Solasta_Amore so happy you are back - I was away for much longer than that and I agree about how hard it is to explain how much I missed the coven. These wonderful people are such a blessing and so are you, welcome back home and we are grateful you are emerging from your darkness. I am here for you :two_hearts:

10 Likes

We’re glad you’re back, dear heart. You have been greatly missed. Maybe this journey into Darkness was needed so you could come back and teach us about it.

With love and light!

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome back sweetie! I’ve missed you. :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Oh darling!
It’s so nice to see you! I’m sorry you’ve been through the wringer as of late! The most important thing is that you take care of yourself! We are here when you need us! Sending you so much love! -Ailey

8 Likes

Welcome back love, we’ve missed you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The only thing the darkness can do is to make you shine brighter :kissing_heart: :black_heart:

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore
I am so glad you are back, sweetie! I have missed you so much! You have emerged from the darkness shining even brighter than before! :dizzy:
With much love :pink_heart: and big hugs :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Dearest Tracy :pink_heart: , sweetheart, I can not express how deeply your words have touched me. :face_holding_back_tears: :heart: It’s almost like your words literally cast some sort of spell and it felt like a soothing balm or a big, warm hug, when I read them! :hugs: :yellow_heart: I couldn’t be any more grateful than I already am love. I sooo love you tooo! Thank you again, darling. :kissing_heart: :hearts: :people_hugging:

That’s soo true my dear, beautiful friend! :smiling_face: :heartbeat: I completely agree with you, I too am glad that I could manage to get back here and spend some magical time with my lovely friends again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
Thank you for your love & support hun! :heart:

Awww I missed you all too! :kissing_heart: :face_holding_back_tears: I know, it’s still very very tough to be honest, sweetie. But just coming back to the forum and talking with you all, is making me feel better all over! :blush: :innocent: :heartpulse:

This is so beautiful megan. :sob: :kissing_heart: You people are truly amazing & beautiful! It’s just soo deeply touching & comforting for a person who is never even remotely understood, like me, to have such sensitive and understanding people. I would almost think, (if I were a lil more crazy :laughing:) that you all are not real! :grin: :hugs: :sparkling_heart: But then, I guess all I’m gonna say is that, I am eternally grateful to have you as my friend! :face_holding_back_tears: :blue_heart:
Blessed Be Love & Love you right back! :heart:

Thank you, thank you sweetheart!! :hugs: :hugs: :pink_heart: :pink_heart: I love you honey, you are a wonderful person by heart. :white_heart: :heart:

First of all, I looooove you my sweet amethyst! :purple_heart: :smiling_face: Now, I really don’t think I have anything to or I can teach anything to anyone. :kissing_heart: Because honestly, all I think I would want to do is be there for you & all my other friends here, always send my love and support…and just take whatever life wants to give me, be it hurt, pain, darkness, light or love. Afterall, I do believe that we are all just one. :hearts: :pink_heart: Thank you sweet pea, so much love to you! :hugs: :sparkles: :purple_heart:

Awww I missed you too Ostara! Thanks & Much much love to youuuu! :hugs: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart:

Thank youu Ailey! :kissing_heart: :heart: Yes, that’s definitely something I have to keep reminding myself, taking care of myself. It’s actually the last thing I do so, your reminder was very much needed my love. :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts: Blessed Be sweets :dizzy:

Yupp, cutiiie! :hugs: :kissing_heart: I am so happy I am back! Love you, darling. :heartbeat:

Thank you Marsha!! :smiling_face: :blush: :kissing_heart: Your words are always soo encouraging & filled with affection. :face_holding_back_tears: :people_hugging: I love you too my magickal friend, Blessed Be!
:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Solastaaaa! :people_hugging: :heart: It’s always so nice to see you in the forum- welcome back, friend! :heartpulse:

I am so, so sorry that the last three months have been so challenging for you. I hope and pray that the darkest part is long behind you and that the road from here forward has lots of happiness and light. Goodness knows that you deserve it!

A very powerful lesson written in the words of a kind-hearted poet- I’ve missed your creative spark and kind heart! Darkness can indeed be beautiful and meaningful, but I also find myself hoping that the Universe slides some bright and cheery colors onto your palette too (maybe some neon or pastels? :wink::art:)

Wishing lots of love and light to you! :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

You’re a great teacher! You’re teaching us right now how to roll with the punches with a bright smile on your face! That’s important!

7 Likes

@Solasta_Amore oh my goodness honey welcome back. U have been greatly missed.

7 Likes

Godd, Bry!! :face_holding_back_tears: :smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes: Do you actually infuse your words with magick!? :grin: :hugs: This one line made me smile sooooooo BIG!!! :kissing_heart: :heart: :kissing_heart: I looove you soo much my fairyy! :wink: :woman_fairy:t2: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: I too wish and hope seriously that my life does get a lil touch of those cheery colors, back once more…just like when I first met my magickal family here! :innocent: :infinite_roots: :face_holding_back_tears: :heartbeat: Much much love to you my heart. :kissing_heart: :cupid: Blessed Be honey, forever! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Aww thank you my lovely. :face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart: :hugs: You know, it really does feel nice, when people appreciate someone so wholeheartedly. I honestly, think that I have lost the ability to earn any compliments from my family now. I dunno why, it’s just so soothing to hear someone tell you, that you’re good. That’s what I need to hear in a time like this and it is what exactly no one ever tells me…even if they do feel so, maybe. I Love You my friend, you made my day! :face_holding_back_tears: :blue_heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Aww, thank youuu & love youu darling! I missed this place and u all too. :hugs: :hearts: :pink_heart: :sparkles: Blessed be dearo :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Aww, I love yoo too! And I’m proud of you!

5 Likes

I’m hoping for the same- may life hand you lots of happy colors as bright, cheery and wonderful as you are! :rainbow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :art:

So much love to you too, Solasta- big hugs! :hugs: :heartpulse: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you dearest love. :hearts: :revolving_hearts:
:face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes