Hello All and Blessed Be

Hello my name is Janae but I’m Prefer to go by Khalessi. I am from Indianapolis, IN and I started my wiccan journey 6 years ago after taking a class on paganism. I stopped for a long while but something keep pulling back to my true self; my witch self. So I am taking the steps to take my craft and practice seriously. So here i am, will be performing my new moon ritual this coming Thursday and adding my dedication ritual to complete my self initiation
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Great too meet you…Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m in Indy, as well!

4 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @janae (Khalessi)! :heart:

Welcome back to your witchy calling, and also to the forums! We are blessed to have you here :blush: Feel free to browse around, jump in on any topics, and get to know your coven community members from all over the world :earth_americas:

Congrats and good luck with finishing up your Self-Initiation- if you’re ready to learn more, I recommend continuing with the Complete Courses! :books: It sounds like moon magick is your calling- I hope you have a very blessed full moon ritual this Thursday :full_moon_with_face: Are there other aspects of magick you are pursuing as well? :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi @janae welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a lovely Dedication ritual on Thursday :heart:

3 Likes

Hello Khalessi! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the group. I’m not sure how myself but I know there’s a way you can change your name, I’m sure someone will help if you ask. We’re a super friendly bunch. Glad to meet you! Hope to talk to you more soon!

3 Likes

Welcome to the club :slight_smile: I’m Christina and am from New York… nice to meet you

3 Likes

Welcome and Merry Met!

2 Likes

Ooh yep so to change your name @janae go to the top right hand corner of any forum page and click on your profile picture.
Click on the settings cog.
Preferences.
And by your Username there should be a little pencil.
Click the pencil and you can edit to change it to Khalessi if you like :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Another Hoosier! Yay! :slight_smile: Welcome to the online coven.

2 Likes