Hello All from South Florida

Hello everyone! I am really excited to be here! My name is Robin and I live in Miami Florida. I am new to all of this but I am ready to dive in headfirst. My promise to myself for 2021 is to remove judgement and preconceived notions about this and just dive in. Despite being told so many negative things growing up to discourage my curiosity in this realm, I find myself so eager to learn! It’s not even a struggle - it’s something I want to do and look forward to everyday now. Excited to take this path and grateful for the tools and resources here.

9 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @robin77! :heart:

You have a wonderful resolution for 2021- and it looks like you are already taking the first steps towards achieving your goal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are so blessed to have you join us!

A great place to get started and begin building your magickal foundation is with the Self-Initiation Ritual.

Wicca-Self-Initiation-750x500

I also recommend the Courses- there are many aspects of magick to dive into there! :books: If you have any questions as you begin following your magickal path, don’t hesitate to reach out. There are many here happy to help :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet, @robin77!

You mentioned judgement and preconceived notions. Did these from another faith system? I only ask because I once was an extremely conservative Christian that believed even things like Harry Potter would send my family to hell. :open_mouth: Thankfully, you will not find anything like that in this warm and inviting group. I love the community here so much and I am sure you will, too. :slight_smile:

Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Yep! You guessed it! Thankfully now I’m of course wise enough to search things out myself and form my own opinions. But it was definitely discouraged while growing up. And I chuckle at the Harry Potter reference because same! Very happy to hear that everyone is more accepting here :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome :hugs: it’s so nice to have you here!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. If you have any questions please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
Blessed be

5 Likes

Welcome fellow Floridian :beach_umbrella:
I’m over here in the Tamp area! Glad to have you here and I hope to see you blossom in your spiritual journey :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi @robin77! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you’re eager to learn because there is so much to get into! It can be overwhelming sometimes but you’ll never get bored, that’s for sure. If you have any questions just pop up and ask, someone will be more than happy to help you!

4 Likes

Good morning! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! I hope you enjoy the classes. Everyone here is very nice and supportive so if you have any questions feel free to ask! I hope to talk to you soon!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@robin77 really glad you are here! I really enjoyed meeting you in the Zoom chat the other day. I really liked your vibes a lot, and it felt nice to connect with someone that also had lived in New Orleans before, as I had in the past. Once someone lives there it always stays with them. I miss NOLA so much!

7 Likes

Thanks so much! It was great chatting with you too! And you’re right, about that! No matter where I go or move to, I will always take a big chunk of New Orleans with me. Whether you’re born there or moved there, it gets into your soul. It’s always home. I hope to go back eventually and live out all the rest of my days there!

6 Likes

@robin77 if we both moved back there, you’ll come to Jackson Square and get a tarot card reading from me?

2 Likes