Hello all! Happy to be here!

I’m Nadine a solitary electic witch! I’m from New Jersey. I’m 32 and been practicing/studying since about age 12. I’ve only became stable and steady over the last 7 years :relaxed: Thank you for listening. Blessed be.

14 Likes

Hiya Nadine,

A very big warm welcome to you. I’m Jess and I’m from Perth, Australia. I’m also 32. You’re most welcome here and so happy that you have joined us. This coven truly is amazing. The people that you will meet here are some of the most wonderful and kind, caring people with the most beautiful souls. There people here who practice from all over the world and have a knowledge and wisdom on just about any witchy topic that you can imagine. If you ever need anything or ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I’m only a very brand new baby witch myself and only joined a few weeks ago but I have felt so welcome and wanted and I really look forward to learning from you too, with all your years of experience. Hope ot chat soon and looking forward to getting to know you,

Jess

9 Likes

Thank you for the reply and being kind. Also, I hear Australia is amazing :star_struck:

8 Likes

@NayNay89 hello and welcome I’m Crystal from Ohio. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Australia is pretty awesome. I do admit, although I have never left my safe little nest. I really do enjoy living in Perth. Apparently Perth, Australia is the second most isolated capital city in the world, behind Honolulu, Hawaii. But we do have the claim to fame of having the most sunshine of all the Australian capital cities. I’m very blessed to live where. The nature and wildlife here are pretty spectacular.
We have been VERY and I mean very fortunate in our circumstances here in Perth in regards to Covid.
But when our borders open I would love to travel. I would love to do the total cliché and visit the States and see everything that there is to see.

9 Likes

Hi Nadine! This is a fun group. I am impressed that you started practicing at 12!

9 Likes

Good morning, :sunrise_over_mountains: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch. I’m happy that your journey has brought you here. :infinite_roots:

Feel free to ask any questions & jump in on any post of interest. Should you create your own topic, more sensitive or personal information can be shared in A Sacred Space. Only logged in members can see & interact with that category

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path. :hugs:

8 Likes

Merry meet @NayNay89!

Welcome to the forum- I hope you make yourself at home here! There are many friendly folks here from all over the world who share your love for magick :infinite_roots:

Feel free to chat about Witchy Wisdom or answer any Questions you might have. And if there are any aspects of the Craft that call to you, feel free to Search or use the Tag System to locate relevant discussions :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi Nadine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way of learning and even going over things you already know. They’re also a good way of finding something new to learn and seeing if you want to focus on it.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Hi @NayNay89
A very warm welcome, I’m Debra from BC, Canada. Everyone is so friendly and if you have a question just ask and they will be happy to help you.

7 Likes

Hello Nadine, and welcome! I live in Tennessee. There’s so much information here and so many wonderful people to talk to!

8 Likes