Hello, all. Happy to be here

I just joined the Spells8 community but I’ve been enjoying the website for about a year. I live in a suburb near Washington DC. I have always enjoyed astrology. I started collecting rocks and crystals and that led to exploring other metaphysical things which is how I found Spells8. I love the website and videos!! The Spells8 procrastination buster was a game changer for me! During the pandemic, I had a LOT of down time to experiment with making tools, casting circles, doing salt spells, sigils, candle spells, the Spells8 lunar meditations, and some sabbats. What I love about witchcraft is the creative and self-care aspects, the nature and spiritual connections, and feeling calm and empowered. My philosophy is to do everything with love and then it seems to turn out all right. I consider myself an eclectic solitary witch but still a beginner. Take care, everyone, and have a lovely day.

7 Likes

Hi @mary25! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! Glad you’ve been enjoying the website, @Francisco does a great job of it, doesn’t he?

Keep an eye on the Activities on the group, tomorrow will be a new Merry Meet Monday - Forum New posting by the wonderful @TheTravelWitch and that will keep you up to date on what’s going on in the forum.

If you need any help, just holler and someone will pop up and give you a hand. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @mary25! :heart_decoration:

Thank you for that wonderful introduction- you have so many amazing talents and areas of interest! I am so glad you have been enjoying the Spells8 site and finding new ways to enhance your practice :blush:. We are very blessed to have you join us!

Just as Kasie kindly mentioned, you are very welcome to jump in on the ongoing activities. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Wishing you all the best- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! I started out with nature and then crystals. Now, I’m a certified crystal healer. If you need any advice or help, plz don’t hesitate. I always jump to help people. But I live in New York. And I’m also eclectic. I feel that all things in nature have energy… everything has energy. But that’s another story for another day. Happy to meet you
Blessed be :pray:t3:

7 Likes