Hello all! i hope everyone are in good spirits

Hello Loves, I’m so excited to Announce my Etsy Shop is Now open. You can shop at Sipnpeace.Etsy.com please go visit my Shop. I have a lot of new items coming in for 2021 and my prices are Reasonable. Love you all…Blessed Be!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations on your Etsy shop. I am always happy to find another source of crystals and stones.
Thanks for posting. All the best!

4 Likes

Oh! Congratulations on your Etsy shop being open! I will definitely go check it out! I love shopping there for everything.

5 Likes

Very nice prices! I wish you good fortune with your store! I may take a look next time I’m buying crystals!

5 Likes

Nice shop. May you be blessed with good fortunes.

6 Likes

I just went through the shop again, I will definitely be back. Those are some great items. I made it my favorite shop just now so I will be able to find it easily. Thank you again for sharing.

5 Likes

Congrats on the new Etsy Shop, @MelaninWitch! :partying_face::two_hearts: First the lovely website, and now an Etsy shop too- you are on a roll :clap: Wishing all the best for your exciting new shop- there are lot of lovely treasures there! :blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations
Merry meet,
thank you a lot, I love crystals! And hopefully I will be blessed enough to buy some! I have a good collection but always trying to make new Acquaintanceship with new onesies in my spiritual journey!
Blessed be
Jeannie
Jeannie

4 Likes