Hello All I'm From Florida, My Name Is Kara

I’m a Business Intuitive Life Coach that specializes in Self-Care.

I get results for new service-based entrepreneurs who want to Turn their Viewers Into Clients online without the frustration and overwhelm…

And none of that happens without you taking care of your FIRST order of business and that is you!

I am a certified Shaman who does YouTube videos and believes in the Law of Attraction & intensely loves the Divine Supreme, Source over us all.

I connect with Divine Source using my Higher Self, Tarot, The Crystals of The Earth, Divine Light, Ascended Masters, Arch Angels, My Spirit Guides, and Ancestors.

For the good of all and harm to none…

I enjoy being the support and aid for others as I once needed…

I know how important it is to be of help as much as I need help as well … I will be on a Hero’s journey until I draw my last breath. I will never stop learning or thirsting for knowledge.

Which is how I stumbled across Spells 8, I was googling some non-complicated easy to do spells and i landed here and found so much more! I look forward to building some genuine relationships.

Sincerely,
Kara

13 Likes

Hi @TheRealKara! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Normally I’d point newbies here out to the courses but I get the feeling you don’t need those! But don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I look forward to learning from and talking to you!

7 Likes

Welcome @TheRealKara

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @TheRealKara

It’s nice to meet you, Kara, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask. Q&A I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

@TheRealKara welcome sister. Im Christeena and im 42. U will find so many like minded brothers and sisters here who will welcome and accept all of u with open arms without condescension. If u have questions all u have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. U will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again welcome!!!

6 Likes

Merry meet Kara @TheRealKara!

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! It sounds like you have some amazing talents and that you’ve studied some wonderful areas of spirituality, self-care, and the Craft. If you ever feel called to share or discuss any of the topics you love, feel free to make a new post in Witchy Wisdom ! :mage: :sparkles:

I’m so glad you found what you were looking for (and more!)- there certainly is a lot to explore around here! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome… please forgive me tardy reply. I hope everyone is well, healing, happy, and know that their blessed by Source.:christmas_tree:

5 Likes

You are very welcome, @TheRealKara- many things, and wishing the same to you! Much love and many blessings :star2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@TheRealKara Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.