Hello all, I'm new here

Hi,
I’m new to this group. I was trying to find a group that I could learn from.
I live in Florida, and work as a nurse. I thoroughly enjoy my work, but have found it to be emotionally exhausting at times. A friend told me I could protect myself by carrying a crystal.
I began carrying a crystal in my pocket when I go to work to help reduce the amount of negative energy that I take on each day. It has really helped. I am hoping to learn how to apply practical magic to my every day life, and hope to learn from each of you.

16 Likes

Merry meet @darlene13 :hugs:

I am NickWick, I must say you have come to the right place and surely wont regret it. Welcome to the coven where everyone is friendly and where as a family you can definitely learn from everyone.

This was so helpful of your friend to share such magickal knowledge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Carrying a protection crystal surely works. You have so much to learn here, I cant wait untill you meet the others, you definitely wont regret it.

In the meantime you can get familiar with the platform and the great activities we have here. You can start off with our Merry Meet Mondays if you haven’t already.

Blessed Be💫

6 Likes

Merry meet @darlene13 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Taking care of others is a wonderful and important job, but yes- it can indeed by emotionally draining, especially for those who consider themselves to be Empaths :heart:

I’m glad the crystal you carry is helping to shield you from negative energy! If you’re interested, you might also consider making a Protective Talisman or doing some Empath Shielding :shield:

It is a pleasure to meet you- please make yourself at home here in the forums! Looking forward to talking with you more soon :blush:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome @darlene13

I am Annesha. I am an Eclectic witch. Nice to meet you here. You can also learn from our courses: https://spells8.com/online-witchcraft-courses/

Are you also an Eclectic witch?

Annesha

4 Likes

HI @darlene13 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinity: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m also a certified crystal healer!! I could help with any advice when it comes to crystals. And magic. :grin: It’s so nice meeting you!! Hope to see you around :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you. I’m glad to have found this site. After doing some of the courses, and reading some of the forums, realized there is a lot more to all this than I thought. I’m excited to learn more.

6 Likes

Welcome @darlene13 and blessings to you and love ones. I thank you for the awesome job that you and your colleagues are doing in the medical field.
BLESSINGS! BLESSED BE!

6 Likes

Merry Meet @darlene13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: Seems like everyone has been sharing my favorite links with you, so I’ll just let you know that if you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. This is a really great learning group, and we’re happy to have you here! I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to this beautiful community.

I’m “new” here too, so it’s nice to see someone like you around. What I can tell you about this community is that every post I’ve made so far the’ve replied with useful information, light, and good vibes. Even though you might feel far from everyone, they manage to fell like you’re closer.

Feel free to hit me up whenever you like.

¡Saludos desde Colombia! :colombia: and blessed be :green_heart:

4 Likes

Greetings to you too @WhiteFox, saludos desde Puerto Rico.
Blessed Be!

4 Likes

I’m surprised on how many spanish speakers this community has. Is there a ES speakers group or something you know of?

Blessings back to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My answer to your question is yes, but not of one that I’m into, or can recommend.

4 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

3 Likes

Welcome! @darlene13 Everyone is always happy to assist and basically its like one big family we all kind of look out for each other!

3 Likes

Welcome to the infinite roots coven @darlene13 I’m Megan and I’m from north Alabama. I’m still very much a baby witch and pretty new to the coven as well but everyone has been super helpful. Also (I dont believe I saw it mentioned yet) but if you need additional prayers and loving energy to help you cope with drainage from work @praecog29 handles the Energy Exchange Circle - 2021 Wiki and would be happy to add you to the list so we can all send healing and loving light and energy to help ease your soul. It’s been extremely comforting and helpful for me.
As the others have already mentioned it doesn’t take long for you to feel at home and like part of a family here. And there is truly an endless amount of guidance insight and information to be gained from fellow members. We’re so glad to have you. Merry meet and blessed be :pray::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @phoenix_dawn . I am very new to all of this. I’m trying to learn as much as I can from reading. I see that everyone is much further advanced than I am, but I will give myself time. Again, thank you for reaching out.

5 Likes

Im still very new to all of it too doll. I’ve only been practicing for about 6 months now

3 Likes

I’m definitely not much further advanced. My journey into properly exploring Wicca and Witchcraft only started at Ostara and my self-dedication was on 13 April, so not long at all!

3 Likes