Hello All, Just joined from Good Ole Alabama =)

I am so happy I discovered this group! I am SO NEW to this but I have always been drawn to it and wanted to learn more about it but like a lot of us being brought up in another faith often makes us feel dirty or like we are doing something wrong. Well I decided that I am not going to feel that way anymore and I want to take the path that I know, and feel, is right for me.

I am a 40 year old man living in Alabama. I have a fiancé, who totally supports my decision , even if he doesn’t 100% understand it, and 2 wonderful step kids.

I am looking forward to learning and getting to know you all better in my time here.
Thank you and Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Welcome, @Kenjerich! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Happy to have you here! Glad you’ve taken the first steps onto this new path. We’re a friendly bunch who is happy to have you here!

Have you found our Courses yet? Those are great places to start. If you have any questions just ask and someone here will be happy to help.

Check out @TheTravelWitch’s Merry Meet Monday posts to see what’s happening for the week and what activities we’re up to. It’s a great way to stay in touch with the coven.

I’m glad your partner and family have accepted you as you journey down our path. Who knows, maybe this time next year he’ll be dancing under the moon with you?

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon! Cheers!

6 Likes

Glad you found this group! Everyone here is super helpful and friendly :slight_smile: We talk about a variety of topics on here. Im glad your partner is supportive of you! I can relate as my boyfriend is Atheist but he supports me on whatever path I choose as well.

6 Likes

Welcome and merry meet @kenjerich!

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Kenjerich ,

Nice you are here , my name is Nicki but you can call me Nick :upside_down_face:

As you are looking forward to learning and getting to know everyone better in your time. You will find so much cool and witchy things to learn. The entire forum is really helpful and do feel free to ask questions!

Do enjoy!

N🕯ckW🕯ck

Live Love & Light the way💫

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Ken! :wave:

Congratulations on that!! You have a great fiancé!

I am sure you’ll fit right in! We look forward to see you discover your path and share your interests with us! Blessed Be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome!

5 Likes

Kenjerich,
Merry Meet,
Very good to meat you! My name is Jeannie. I live in Sacramento and have been in the craft for roughly a year. From the sounds of it, you have found the right place to grow in your path. If you have question just go to Q/A and there you will find answers. I will see you on the forum. :grinning:

Kenjerich, I am in awe of your strength. You took it upon yourself to go a different direction. Just like many of us we take risk in life and find a home along the way. I am glad that you found us here at spells 8. I am so happy for you, and your journey in the craft. You are going to learn so much!!I can imagine how having people to embody the craft is heartening because I feel the same way too!!

Mary part
Jeannie
blessed be

6 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @Kenjerich! :heart:

We are blessed to have you join us- welcome to the forum! I think it is wonderful that you followed your heart in pursuit of a path that calls to you. And how amazing that you are blessed with such a supportive and loving partner! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Kasie shared some great resources to help you explore the forum. Please know that you are also very welcome to join in the many Ongoing Activities as well!

Make yourself at home- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @Kenjerich! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & I’m so happy that you made the decision to follow through. I think you will really enjoy the courses and information that you kind find on Spells8. The people here are absolutely wonderful & so very helpful & supportive. I look forward to speaking to you more throughout the forum!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I am so happy to be here and just take in all the knowledge and magick this journey has to offer.

Blessed Be! :sparkles::sparkles:

6 Likes