Hello all new to the group

hello everybody blessed be. I am new to all of this so please be patient. I’m a 36 year old man who is trying to unblock my powers and really learn all of this so please any help. So Mote it Be

6 Likes

@weston
Welcome to a place of learning and clearing up the false statements relating to Witchcraft.
This is my 7-part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2nd Don’t shy away from the Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written ones.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, and get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
This old hat to many here, I often send this to ‘Newbies’.
Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

Hi @weston! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

@Garnet is wise, you should listen to her! The Courses are easy to do and don’t take too long, and the Q&A section is great!

And if you have any questions yourself you can just add to it and ask one! Someone will be by to help you out. Most of all, enjoy your time. It’s not something to be worried over but savored. Like a good dessert.

I look forward to chatting with you more in the future!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @weston

It’s nice to meet you, Weston, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I have learned so much since being a member here at spells 8 and also had some major insights and breakthroughs! I highly recommend the advice given to you by @Garnet and @Amethyst :woman_mage: I am glad you have joined us, Weston, as you continue your journey to Unblock Your Powers! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Merry meet @weston!

I know we talked a little bit in your other post about unblocking the mind, but it is a pleasure to meet you “officially”- thank you for taking the time to share your lovely introduction! :blush:

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome :wave:

I can see the wonderful trio of Garnet, Amethyst, and Marsha all offered some great advice for you- I’d like to join in and agree that we all start somewhere! There’s no shame at all in being new. Please feel free to ask any questions on your mind and go at your own pace- there’s a lot to explore, so I hope you enjoy your journey of learning! :books::mage:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :star2:

6 Likes

I want to start by thanking all of you so much. I have been researching so many different things to help, some things have worked. But to no avail. sso my next move is the road opener spell and hopefully that will. help there is so much on your site and i am so grateful for the access. So once again Thank you

4 Likes

@weston i agree with all of the other replies here.

However i do have something to add…everything happens when jts supposed too. U might not be able to unblock your gifts for awhile. The universe is funny like that sometimes. Everything, and i do mean everything, in the craft takes alot of time and patience. If it didn’t we would all blow ourselves up, quite literally.

I feel terrible saying this to u, but there might be reasons, u may never understand, that are blocking you. Shadow work might be needed first.

Bc u can do all the spells or whatever but until the universe feels u are ready, then they will all fail.

I wish u all of the best with your journey. I do have some guided meditations that might help u if u would like them.

Also im gonna tell u with all sincerity, be careful what u wish for.

6 Likes

i agree 100 percent thank you so much

5 Likes

I’m really happy the information on the site has been helpful for you and I’m wishing you all the best with the road opener spell- may it turn out to be just what you need, Weston! :raised_hands:

Good luck and blessed be :heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.