Hello and Merry Meet from Japan!

I’m a baby witch, working through the online course for self-initiation. I have been living in Japan since 1980 but I was born and raised in the USA. I’m a retired English professor, 70 years old, on a very long journey to find myself finally at home with being a witch-in-training. I worry that my journey has taken too long and it may be too late for me, but I am at the same time enjoying the feeling of peace of mind - something I’ve not had for a very long time! Thank you so much for this opportunity and for all the hard work in developing this marvelous website.
Blessed be!

9 Likes

Welcome home dear friend :slight_smile: it’s never too late to learn the craft! What matters is that you’re giving it a chance now.
And Japan! Wow! I’ve always loved the culture. I began learning Japanese a while back but I don’t remember much now :pleading_face:
I think you’ll fit right in here! There’s so many friendly faces! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate.
Blessed be!

2 Likes

Merry meet! :cherry_blossom:

You will find yourself right at home here :heart: and please don’t worry about being late…

Welcome to the forum :sparkles:

3 Likes

Welcome! Merry meet. Thank you for sharing. I’m so happy for you that you have found some peace of mind. It may be later in life, but some never even get that. I’m new to this site, but I’ve been on my journey for almost 30 years. Even with that, I am still learning new things all the time and grow, hopefully, better. You may be at the beginning of your journey, but you are right where you ought to be. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Merry meet @barbara1! It doesn’t matter how long it’s taken you to find this path, as long as you found it. There is a whole group of people here just waiting to encourage you! It’ll be so nice to get to know you!

3 Likes

Merry meet @barbara1, welcome home

4 Likes

Merry Meet @barbara1! This is a lovely place, I’m sure you’ll feel right at home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Where in Japan do you live? I’ve lived in Tokyo for several years, so the country is very close to my heart :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s never too late . The peace it’s what you feel, than you’re in the right place and time.

4 Likes

A very meet to you, @barbara1! :heart:

Sending greetings from Poland! I love it here, but I left a bit of my heart in Japan. I taught English there for a while too- it’s a very lovely place to be! :shinto_shrine: :two_hearts:

Like others have mentioned, there’s no such thing as “too late” to find yourself. That feeling of finally having peace of mind and comfort with yourself means you are in the right place! And we are very blessed to have you join us here in the forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feel free to make yourself at home! Browse around, search for any topics of interest, jump in on any posts you’d like, and always feel free to start a new discussion :writing_hand:. There are always ongoing activities in the forum- you are warmly invited to the weekly Thursday Tea and Talk Group Ritual :tea:

It sounds like you’ve found the Self-Initiation- awesome! That’s a great place to start :blush:. When you’re ready for more, the Complete Courses delve deeper into numerous popular topics.

It is a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to talking with you more- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I kind of thought it might be too late for me too but I am loving this journey and I’m happier then I’ve been in a very long time! I also believe the universe puts us where we need to be when we need to be there!

5 Likes

Welcome @barbara1 you’ve found a wonderful place to help you on your journey. It’s never too late! :blush:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @barbara1 I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, it’s never to late to feel at home and at peace. I’m sure once you settle in you will feel so much better still! There is a lot to learn and a lot of good information and wonderful people. Talk to you soon!

1 Like