Hello and Merry Meet

Hello my name is Janetta I live in Ogden Utah. I am a empath and Medium. I have known for years about being a empath and my medium abilities, well lets say now that i am older and i have gone thru a reawaking last august. I use to hid emy wicca as the amount of teasing and disbelif of wha ti can do was hard to mother bare as a teen.
I am a mother of 5 grandma of 8 i am 51 years old. I am a stylist i own my own salon and i am a CNA and a Medical Assistant and a Phelbolmist as well … i work as a stylist and i have left the medical field all together i am coming back to my wicca ways and i am growing. I look forward to learn more and getting reaquaninted with mother earth my goddess is morrigan. i am open just ask me anything if you want xo Ravens moon aka Janetta

10 Likes

sorry about mishaps my computer kept jumping around many apoligies.

6 Likes

Hi @Ravens_Moon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Since you’re new here, I’m going to point out today’s Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week post. It will let you know what activities are going on in the forum, and about our Thursday teas, and all the fun things we’re doing.

It’s also a great way to get to know people since you can chat about your week down in the comments.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

sweet! thank you i will do my very best to come in on mondays
sometimes i can on thrusdays and sundays due to i own my own business!
i love tea!

7 Likes

@Ravens_Moon hello and welcome. Everyone is wonderful here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you.

8 Likes

Welcome Janetta! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. I’m just a baby witch here but there’s a lot of information and courses you can do, and many people to answer your questions and help you on your path.

7 Likes

Hiya @Ravens_Moon,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

From a fellow empath, my deepest respect to you with your medium abilities. I really am in awe of people with the gift.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning so much from you too,

Jess

7 Likes

You’re welcome! And yay for your own business, that’s quite a feat.

Our Thursday tea rituals don’t take that long usually. Meditate a bit, have a cup of tea, maybe say something and then chat down in the comments. There’s a Zoom usually if you want to, but you don’t have to if you’re busy. They’re just fun.

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Ravens_Moon, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. A mother of 3 (4 if you count my husband) & I have 2 fur babies.

I am an Empath, I slowly working on relearning to trust my intuition right now. I also an Eclectic Pagan. There is a lot of information on the Site Courses section. I hope you have a look! I like to do them as I come across the new additions. :heart_eyes:

Feel free to jump in on any topic & if you have any questions, just ask. Someone will help you out, everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path. For more personal al posts, we have the A Sacred Space category, only active, logged in members can access & interact with that category. :grinning:

I look forward to learning with you. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

thank you i am a crystal healer and i am beginning my classes in january to become a Reiki master.

7 Likes

yes i will do my very best to be as active as possible i am bringing in my sister witches as well i am glad i found this place i have found many things i been looking for here

7 Likes

thank you i am so glad i founf this place i am excited to meet others and grow as a witch and i am really coming into the medium part of my abilities it was always there. i ignored it for years from early ages to now and i have noticed it comes in waves i cant call on it at whim it happens when the spirit wants to reach out ghosts are a daily part of my life. and i hear them see them feel them

6 Likes

thank you so very much such amazing people in here so far i think this is going to be a great place for my sister witches as well

5 Likes

I will be starting classes for Celtic paganism/Druid/Nature Magic teachings next year (January)& will later (Spring) be taking classes to be a crystal healer & advanced practitioner. :two_hearts:

I think you will enjoy your time here & the courses provided. There is a lot of the information in the courses that can be downloaded & printed.

7 Likes

I started my reawaking august and it was quite loud when things happened it was an amazing experince to go thru and i am growing so fast

7 Likes

thank you so far i am brousing all things in here

7 Likes

i forgot to add that i am a senstive as well

7 Likes

what course are you taking that from ?? i am curious i only found one play on line

6 Likes

Hi, I am taking the first set of courses from Danu Forest & the crystal courses are going to be from Love & Light School :blush:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @Ravens_Moon! :blush:

I can see that you have so many wonderful interests- and a huge congrats to you on having your own business! That’s amazing! :sparkles:

Others have shared some very helpful links and resources. Have you been finding everything okay? If you are having any trouble using the forum, there is a friendly robot helper (named Discobot) who can show you the basics in a forum tutorial. To run the tutorial, you can:

-Click on your avatar (picture) in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
-Click on the envelope :email: (it is the 3rd icon!)
-Find the message from discobot called “Greetings”.

Discobot will walk you through the main functions of the site- it is actually a very fun tutorial! :blush: If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out- you have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers who would be happy to help (or even just chat!) :infinite_roots: :heart:

May I ask if “Ravens Moon” is your Magickal Name? It is a beautiful one! :heart_eyes: If you would like to change your username (the name displayed next to your picture) to RavensMoon (or Ravens_Moon- usernames must be one connected word), please let me know and I or another member of the Moderator Team will be happy to make the change for you :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Janetta! :two_hearts:

5 Likes