Hello and Merry Meet

yes Ravens moon is my magickal name it is my life path,
yes that would be great!! i tried to do that it would not let me
as for questions in here i do have one it would be much easier to print all the bos and grimore stuff if it was all in one place and one for teas divider and one for shadow work i have been going thru it all and printed a ream of paper full of wonderful info for my BOS and i am loving it so much alreay i have made a few things form the herbs and teas, i am working on putting my BOS in a order that calls to me. I loved the info on Goddess Morrigan she is such a beautiful and lovin goddess to work with she called to me and it has been such a wonderful bond i have with the queen. she has called me for a few years and i came out of broom closet in late aug this year in the 80s it was looked as bad so i hid and now in my 50s my re awaking has been such a beautiful blessing i still did some wicca but not to where i am now daily

5 Likes

Congrats on your new username, @Ravens_Moon- it suits you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raven: :full_moon:

The printable pages are great additions to a BoS, but I know it can be a lot of work collecting them all! Have you found the Witch Cheat Sheets: Printable Page Collection? It has a lot of the main printable pages all on one page so it is easy to go down the list and print them- hopefully that can make your printing a bit easier! :blush:

I am so glad to hear you are enjoying working on your BoS- it sounds like it is turning out lovely! :open_book: Wishing you all the best with putting your sacred book together, and congrats again on your exciting road so far- may it be the start of a long and prosperous path! Many blessings :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

thank you sorry i have not been in a while i got covid and have been healing i have had some new experinces happen to me lately and goddess brigid has come to me and wants to be with me now she helped me thru covid and was there watching over me i felt her and saw her i even heard to talk to me as a rested. today i had a celestical reading done and was confirmed of who she was and i found out alot about my shield i have for protection it is older than the vikings them self and was used in a ritual some info i found out as well is my path i hace choosen to go on with reike master and my crystal healing both confirmed that this is my path and was told the osho will be teaching and guiding me thru my reiki master class and has said he will be to the left of me as brigid is to my right, such a great reading so much more to what i was told but i feel i am on the right path.

5 Likes

Welcome back, @Ravens_Moon! :heart:

Iā€™m so sorry to hear you had covid- I hope you are feeling much better now. It sounds like you connected with Brigid and she helped you through the hardest moments, I am so happy for you! Congrats on your connection with such a wonderful goddess :blush:

Wishing you all the best with your future work with your Reiki master class and practice with Brigid- may She continue to watch over and protect you! Blessed be! :fire::sparkles:

4 Likes

Sweet :revolving_hearts: Iā€™d love to meet

4 Likes