Hello and Wow I'm Fascinated!

Hello there! Newbie here and I am fascinated by all the information I have read so far. I don’t know if I can call myself a witch (yet), but all I know is that over the past two months or so, I have been drawn to this world and I am wondering if this is a path I am supposed to get on. Being a person who does not believe in coincidence, I think there’s a reason I stumbled upon this site and forum.

I have done a couple of rituals/spells over the past couple of months and the more I learn, the more I feel attracted to the craft.

I want to say hello and I really hope and wish to learn more and to know other people on here :slight_smile: Have a nice day everyone!

15 Likes

@Peridot hello and welcome. I’m so glad you found your way here. This is a great place to learn and grow.

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your welcome. Any questions just ask. Someone will pop on to help

7 Likes

Hi @Peridot! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad you found your way here! Have you seen the Wicca Self-Initiation Course yet? Reading and watching that may help you decide if you want to continue down the path.

I’d also like to invite you to the Group Ritual tomorrow. Basically, we each week all have tea and meditate or do a little spell and get together and talk about it down in the comments. It can be done at any time of the day, although there’s a Zoom meeting at noon eastern if you want to do it with the group.

But we chit-chat down in the comments about what we did and how we felt and it’s a great way to get to know people. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome @Peridot,

I am Temujin, from Australia and am glad to have you here!

Enjoy your time with us.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Peridot!

Thank you for your introduction! I don’t believe in coincidences either, and the more I experience the more I believe everything is connected.

Good things are happening! I hope you will continue to learn and grow in your path :+1:

8 Likes

@Peridot ~ Hello and welcome!! Glad you’re here! :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m from Harper Ferry. My profile says I have been here since August, but it feels longer than that. This is an easy site to stay active on. There are so many friendly, knowledgeable people here. If you have any questions, just ask!

8 Likes

Merry Meet @Peridot . My name is Rowan and I’m in South Carolina. As @Amethyst has mentioned when you’re ready check out the courses, they’re a great starting point for your path. And feel free to participate in our activities About the Activities category. We have a few that we do weekly like Merry Meet Monday where the coven just checks in with each other on the forum and we discuss our plans for the week, updates, etc. We also have a Group Book Club that we do, and of course Tea Time Thursday. Most importantly, enjoy exploring everything Spells8 has to offer and if you have any questions you can reach out on here and someone will be happy to respond or you can check out the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!.
Welcome Again and Blessed Be,
Rowan :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the very warm welcome! I am really happy to be here :slight_smile: I am going through the content little by little and learning as I go!

Have a magical day!

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I love the name you picked!!! I’m a certified crystal healer and I love crystals!!! But anyway I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple: :statue_of_liberty:. If you need anything please let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Merry meet @Peridot and welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Others have kindly shared some helpful links, so I’m just jumping in to add my voice and wish you a very warm welcome. Make yourself at home here! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers always happy to help or even just chat :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you! I love crystals and am learning to work with them :slight_smile:

3 Likes