Hello -- Baby Witch from Colorado

Hello and Merry Meet everyone…

I have been looking at this site for a few months now, and decided to join all of you, and get my official start going.
I have bought many books over the years, but I am more of a hands on learning type of person.
I hope that the day finds you all happy and relaxing…
Look forward to chatting with you all :smile:

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to the coven too , @andrea25

I’m known as Anne or Margaret here calling me by any of the two names will do, a Filipino Pagan who is studying about the path of a Babaylan (healer) of my country, college student, online game player or maker, recently became a poet, etc

This website has both a book club and weekly activities, @TheTravelWitch usually posts the week’s activity and everyone’s encouraged to participate in a way which suits them. Enjoy and have fun in the coven,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the site @andrea25, I hope you find it helpful as you travel down your chosen path. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Merry Meet @andrea25! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post that @TheTravelWitch does. That will let you know what activities that’s going on that you can jump in on and start learning! Have you found the Courses yet? That should help you get started too!

If you need any help just holler and someone will pop up and give you a hand. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet!

Happy you’re here @andrea25 nice of you to join us, am Nicki but you can call me Nick…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: feel free to dive right in to the activities on the forum. There is much to learn but with all the help from the members you will get through. Do enjoy​:heartbeat:

Be Blessed💫

7 Likes

Welcome @andrea25!!

I hope you wil continue to grow your library as your learning develops! :books: If you’re reading a book or about to start one, please join us in the current edition of the Book Club here!

Blessed Be!

8 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @andrea25 :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- we are blessed that you are here! :infinite_roots: :blush:

I know the feeling well- reading is wonderful, but sometimes knowledge does stick better when we act it out for ourselves! The Spells8 site has a lot of Guided Rituals and Meditations that walk you through the actions or visualizations of spell work step-by-step so you can do them along with the video/audio. They’re helpful for hands-on learners! :raised_hands:

I hope you are making yourself at home in the coven! Feel free to join in Current Activites and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @andrea25 :hugs::sparkles: I’m Christina from New York. It’s so nice meeting you :relaxed: if you need anything or have any questions, ask away!!! There are many generous and friendly people here. Hopefully, we’ll see each other in more posts!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m a bit late to your post so everyone has already given you links and advice so I’ll just say how awesome it is to have to here :heart: I’m Liisa and eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: if you need anything just ask :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m so happy to meet you & have you join us in the coven :infinite_roots:

There is a new Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 17 :herb: to get a feel for what we have going on this week!

Feel free to ask any questions, the coven is full of helpful & supportive people! :heart:

4 Likes