Hello beautiful souls!

Hi guy steph here! Just joined!!!

11 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I’m happy that you found us! :infinite_roots:

Feel free to jump in on any topic of interest or ask any questions. Someone will get back to younas soon as they can.

It’s Samhain! Samhain/Halloween Resources :jack_o_lantern: has some great information or How to Celebrate Samhain: Rituals & Ideas! :skull: can give you some other ideas for you if you’re interested. I think there’s a post about Samhain Seasonal Foods that you could eat or use as an offering.

It’s great to meet you! Hope to talk to you soon! :star2: :dizzy:

7 Likes

Hi Steph,

Welcome from Jess Perth, Australia.

Very happy to have you here with us. This coven is amazing.

Looking forward to getting to know you. If you ever have any questions reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Jess :purple_heart:

8 Likes

@stephanie40 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. If you need anything just ask. Hope to chat soon

9 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s nice having you here with us!!
Have you checked out the courses yet?

Everything you need to know is in the courses.
If you need anything in the meantime, please be comfortable asking!
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Hi @stephanie40! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post. It’ll let you know what’s going on in the coven activity-wise, and is a great way to see what all we’re doing in the coven. You can also chat down in the comments with people.

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

stephanie40, As always, our group of like minded seekers has rolled out the red carpet to graciously and enthusiastically welcome you.
Be blessed and be safe.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots Steph :wave:

7 Likes

Welcome @stephanie40 ! Peaches here, from Florida! Happy to have you and a blessed Samhain!

6 Likes

Merry meet @stephanie40 :blush:

Welcome to the forum! Others have shared some very helpful resources to help you get started, so I’m just jumping in to wish you a very warm welcome. Please feel free to make yourself at home here and know that you are invited to join the Forum Activities (such as the weekly challenge and group ritual every Thursday)

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hey Steph! Happy to have you here. Merry meet❤️

6 Likes