Hello enjoying myself so far

How are you guys doing. @michael15, what is next to come.

9 Likes

Hi @michael15! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Next, you can do all sorts of things, post here whatever you’re thinking, join in on a weekly challenge, a new one starts tomorrow, and just be friends with people!

The Courses is also a great way to start, they’ll give you a firm foundation for your practice. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Merry meet @michael15,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your post into the Introductions Category- this way, the coven will know to come in and say hello :grinning:

That is entirely up to you, my friend! The world of witchery and magick is a very vast one- there are so many exciting areas and topics out there to explore :books::raised_hands:

If you’re not sure where to jump in, then I second Amethyst’s suggestion of checking out the Courses as they offer a great way to get started on some of the most popular areas of magick. Feel free to take a look and don’t be afraid to pursue what calls to you!

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @michael15 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself here so far - that’s great to hear! I’m not sure what you’ve done yet, but as far as what comes next, that’s a question only you can answer. Since witchcraft and paganism are highly personal, you get to decide what you study and learn. Find out what you’re interested in, have a look through our courses and information here on the forum, and go from there.

I hope you find your interests and I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome, @michael15! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. Luckily, there are SO many things to choose from for what’s next! Spells8, especially the forums, have helped me guide my practice a lot in a short amount of time :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @michael15

It’s nice to meet you, Michael, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.