HELLO EVERYONE, Greetings from California

Hi I’m Kiewandra, I’m from Los Angeles, CA and I’m new here to Spell 8. I’ve been on my Wiccan Journey for over 6 years now. I’m a Solitary Wiccan I’m here to grow in my Faith learn rituals, meet some amazing new people, and some meditation tips. Thanks for having me, and I’m looking forward to learning some new magic.

10 Likes

Hello @MelaninWitch!! Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What areas of Magic are you more interested in? Do you have any experience?

Feel free to share anything about yourself in the forums, ask about different topics or any questions at all!

Blessed be! :dizzy:

2 Likes

I’m interested in Candle Magic, and learning spells. I’m new at Casting spells. I’m 39 years old and I hope to learn skills to strengthen my Wiccan Journey.

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @MelaninWitch! :heart:

My grandparents lived in Nevada, but I never made it all the way to California. I’m originally from Massachusetts but I’m in Europe now- sending greetings from Poland! :wave: There are many others here from around the USA- feel free to visit the post Where in the World are Witches to see where everyone is from! :world_map:

If you are looking to learn, I highly recommend the Complete Courses on Spells8! Since you have an interest in candle magick, I especially recommend Candle Magick 101 :candle:

Candle-Magic-Spells

Like Francisco said, feel free to make yourself at home in the forums! You are very welcome to jump in on any existing topics, or feel free to start a new discussion :writing_hand:

We are very blessed to have you join us- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that warm welcome. Candle Magic 101 has so much information that will be very helpful for me during my candle magic journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :bouquet:

Glad to have you on board :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank You, I’m glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hi @MelaninWitch! Nice to meet you! There lots of good information here and lots of nice people! I think you’ll be happy! Merry meet! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you as well. Yes so far I’ve been getting welcoming messages. I’m glad to be here.

3 Likes

Hello from Cape Cod, I’m Krissie! You are going to love it here and the courses are full of all kinds of information. The people here are great and we have a group tea and weekly challenges.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you! Im glad you’re with us :slight_smile: this site has so much information and everyone knows a variety of topics! I did a post about color a while ago you can check out! It can work for candles and crystals!

Color Magick 🌈

2 Likes

Thanks Love, I will definitely check it out.

2 Likes

Hi Krissie, I’m glad to be here. I hope to meet some of you Great people. I’m open to learn a lot while I’m here

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Pleasure to meet you!

3 Likes

hai, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to chatting with you, Blessed Be❤️

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm Welcome.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too.

2 Likes