Hello everyone & Happy Samhain

Hi everyone, really nice to be here. What a great and informative site :open_mouth: I discovered Paganism and Wicca many years ago as young teen. It all felt very natural. Until a well meaning friend of the family discovered my new found path, took all my magical things away and buried them somewhere. I’m unsure what he thought I was actually doing! Anyway, since then I’ve explored Shamanism, Tantra, and various paths in meditation and energy work. At the start of lockdown I discovered this site and realised I am Pagan. It’s who I’ve been the whole time. Such a deep resonance! I live deep in the countryside in Wiltshire, UK which I love. I love to celebrate the Sabbats and spend my days, drumming, dancing and spending time with the nature spirits and plants. They’re so lovely aren’t they? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forward to hearing and learning more about you all.

9 Likes

Welcome! I’m happy to hear your family friend didn’t deter your path and you’ve been able to truly discover yourself.
xo

6 Likes

Hi @Victoriana. I’m Kasie from West Virginia. I’m sorry you had a roadblock like that, but at least you’re here now! I’ve always wanted to visit Wiltshire, I hear it’s very magical. Glad to have you on board!

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! I’m Krossoe from Cape Cod, MA, USA and I found my way here this past summer. When I was younger I had started my journey and then strayed once I was back in school, a mom, and moving out on my own. Now my 2 sons are adults and I have an eleven year old daughter that is in the 6th grade.

Everyone here is really nice and helpful. I think you’re going to love it here!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Victoriana! I’m Tamera, I’m in South Carolina. So glad you’ve connected with your path and found your way here to Spells8.
Looking forward to speaking with you more.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

Hi Vicky! Thanks for that introduction! You sound like a fully-fledged Witch! :woman_mage:

6 Likes

Welcome Vicky to the community! Pleasure to meet you! Sounds like you live in a lovely part of the country. Must be really magical.

6 Likes

Hello @Victoriana! :heart:

A very warm welcome to the forums- we are blessed to have you here! Thank you for that wonderful introduction. It sounds like there were some bumps in the road but despite it, you were able to find yourself and discover your inner magic- congrats to you! :clap:

There’s a lot going on in the forums- you are very invited to join the activities such as the group ritual today, book club, and the weekly witchy challenges. If you have any questions while exploring the forums, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hiya @Victoriana! I’m in the UK too :hugs: over in London though :joy: Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you all for such a lovely warm welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes