Hello everyone, I'm a baby witch!

Merry meet to you all, My name is Megan, I am a 24-year-old woman from California. I am JUST starting my journey with Witchcraft and I am so excited. I haven’t decided what type of witch I am just yet, but I am well on my way to finding out. I’m already putting together my grimoire and collecting some tools for my first few spells. I’m always open to any tips or tricks that anyone would like to share with me. My neighbor and I will be discovering all there is to witchcraft together and like I said before I am beyond excited.

Thanks so much for reading my introduction and have a blessed day!

11 Likes

Merry Meet Megan! Welcome to the forum. I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. We’re happy to have you here! Here are some helpful links for you to start out with.

First of all, you’ll want to start out with all our Courses. I’d recommend starting with the Self-Initiation course first. We have some lovely spells all for beginners that are easy to do which might give you some inspiration.

Keep an eye on the forum because the mods here do a wonderful job of keeping us busy and entertained. We have a book club, weekly challenges in magic and divination, and weekly group teas. For instance, this week’s tea is a Tea for Thought, with a lovely meditation.

If you have any questions, feel free to pop up and ask. Someone here will try to help you out. Anyhoo, I hope this helps you out! I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

4 Likes

merry meet from canada. nice to have you

4 Likes

Hiya @MoonChild27! Greetings from London, England! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love that you and your neighbour are discovering witchcraft together - that’s seriously awesome :heart_eyes:
I look forward to hearing more from you soon!

4 Likes

Merry meet to you, Megan @MoonChild27! :heart:

Greetings from Poland! We are blessed to have you join us in the forums. And how wonderful that you are following your magickal calling with your neighbor- very exciting for both of you :star_struck:

Kasie shared some great links with ways to get started- and feel free to jump in on any topics of interest in the forums! Anytime you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are a very helpful group and everyone loves to learn! :books::blush:

Sending good wishes to you and your neighbor- have fun as you explore your magickal calling together! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome @MoonChild27 Merry meet!
I am in OHIO and rather new to Spells8. I love this group. They are warm caring people and I think you will find they are a great source of inspiration and information.

5 Likes

Greetings and Merry Met from Canada! I’m glad to see a newcomer to the Craft. 24 seems like a perfect age to get involved in this kind of thing. A tip from me: hit up your local dollar stores and small shops and don’t forget to stock up on colored candles – the investment is so worth it.

Have a good one! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m from the big apple🍎 aka New York. I can say that rosemary is a great alternative for and herb you don’t have, clear quartz for any crystal, and white candles for any color you don’t have. This is what I needed to know when I first began my journey. Nice to meet you and blessings

5 Likes