Hello everyone into

Hi my name is Brenda and I want to learn as much as I can would love a mentor.

5 Likes

Hello, Brenda! Welcome to the Forum! :sparkles:

Where are you located? Do you have any experience working with Magic or spells?

Also, is there any part of the Craft that resonates the most with you? If you’re a total beginner, self-study is the best approach right now.

I suggest that you visit the Online Witchcraft Courses at Spells8 and watch the lessons to get started!

Feel free to ask questions here in the forum or comment in any topic that you find interesting!

Many Blessings!

1 Like

Welcome @brenda7!

Lovely to have you on board :bouquet:

1 Like

Very warm welcomes to you, @brenda7! :heart:

I love your passion for knowledge and learning- you came to the right place! :books::blush:. What drew you to your magickal calling? Is there a certain aspect of the practice that is interesting to you? :sparkling_heart:

For a great overview of many different aspects, I highly recommend both the Spells8 YouTube Channel and- like Francisco recommended- the Online Courses are very informative! :+1:

You may also be interested in checking out the Daily Devotional- it updates every day and has many suggestions for possible rituals, spells, and other interesting topics that relate to today. You find something interesting there, feel free to check it out! :grin:

Daily-Wiccan-Devotional-750x500

If there’s a certain topic you’d like to pursue and discuss, feel free to Search the forums to find it :mag:! You are invited to jump in on any topic here, or if you can’t find what you’re looking for- create a new post! :memo: Feel free to share any thoughts, questions, or interesting things you experience- there are many talented and knowledgable witches here in the forums who could share advice with you! :open_book::sparkles:

We are very blessed to have you join us- I can’t wait to talk with you more! Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

warm welcome @brenda7

1 Like

Welcome! I’m really new myself but I am learning lots!

1 Like

welcome @jill nice to meet you

1 Like