Hello everyone!(introduction)

Hello everyone im dominque but you can call me pink sunflower …im nervous but very excited to be acquainted with you. :blush: I’m new to my solitary/eclectic path and want to thank everyone for having me!!!:heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Nice to meet you Pink Sunflower!

8 Likes

@Pink_Sunflower hello and welcome. Glad to have you here. Hope to talk soon

8 Likes

Welcome @Pink_Sunflower to the Coven.

6 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found all the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start if you’re new. If you have any questions just ask and someone will come by and help you out! I look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

Merry Meet Pink Sunflower, My name is Rowan and I’m in South Carolina. We are so happy that you are beginning your path with Spells8. Along with the courses that were mentioned, feel free to participate in our activities About the Activities category. We have a few that we do weekly like Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Oct 4 :tophat: . Enjoy exploring everything Spells8 has to offer and if you have any questions you can reach out on here and someone will be happy to respond or you can check out the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!.
Welcome Again and Blessed Be,
Rowan

5 Likes

Merry meet Pink Sunflower @Pink_Sunflower! :sparkles:

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you! May I ask if “Pink Sunflower” is your Craft/Magickal name? It is beautiful :sunflower: :blush: If you would like to change your username to reflect your craft name, please let me (or another member of the mod term) know and we will be happy to change it for you!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome Pink Sunflower :relaxed: what a nice name!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you its nice to meet you too :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much and yes thats my wiccan name :blush: it’s nice to meet you

5 Likes

Thank you nice to meet you too :heart::blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much and we shall :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you so much and yes I have im learning so much and it feels amazing to learn :blush::blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much and I forgot to mention I’m from Atlanta Georgia :blush::blush:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! If you have any questions about finding things just ask.

6 Likes

Hi Pink Sunflower! Welcome to the forum! I’m from PA, but I was just in Atlanta in July, and I love your city and hope to visit again in the future! I only did the “touristy” things, but if there are any witchy shops or places for me to check out on my next visit, please let me know.

6 Likes

Oh great, we’re neighbors! :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome @Pink_Sunflower :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Greetings and welcome

6 Likes