Hello everyone new here

hi everyone … new here

7 Likes

Hi and welcome! I think you will find that everyone here is very friendly!

6 Likes

@MsQ hi and welcome. Happy to have you here

7 Likes

Hi @MsQ, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. It’s very nice to meet you! I hope you have found that everyone here is very nice, helpful, & supportive. If you have any questions, please reach out & someone will find you the answer as soon as they see your question. Whether it’s a post or a comment on any topics you may find of interest.

The courses section of Spells8 is very informative & has printables for your Book of Shadows or Grimoire. There’s even pages for planners, your Book of Mirrors, and labels for anything you may have stored.

I look forward to speaking with you throughout the forum. Welcome! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @MsQ ! Welcome to iour wonderful loving family! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @MsQ! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: We’re happy you’re here!

5 Likes

Merry meet @MsQ and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Feel free to explore the forum and know that you are welcome to jump in on any discussions that catch your eye. If you find yourself with any questions, feel free to start a new thread in the Q&A Category- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help :blush:

Make yourself at home here! It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hey :wave: @MsQ :relaxed:
I’m Christina and from New York. Nice to meet you! Everything I was thinking about sharing for you, is covered by everyone else :laughing: so, if you need anything, let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Full Moon Oil (Late)