Hello Everyone (New Member)

My name is Quadeera, and I’m currently starting on my spiritual journey and becoming a Wiccan. I previously was a baptist but I was introduced at a young age and since have questioned my beliefs. Now that I recently turned 18 I am branching out on my own and becoming my own person. So hello to everyone, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or tips on my journey. This website is a great help and makes learning easier, but it is also fun actually talking to other people!

PS- I saw everyone was adding their home areas so I’m from New Jersey but I’m living in North Carolina now!

7 Likes

Hi @quadeera! Welcome to the forum! It’s so great to have you here :hugs: (I’m from London btw :sweat_smile: I always forget to mention)
I’d say start off with the Self Initiation Course if you haven’t already as there are loads of great lessons there and join in with anything and everything which takes your interest here in the forum!
I look forward to hearing more from you soon! :heart:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie and I think you have come to the right place! The learning area and homework are great places. The suggested readings are really helpful too.

I’m from Cape Cod, MA, USA, and recently found my way back this past summer and I’m so happy that I did. Everyone here is really nice and helpful. I think you will like them as much as I do.

I would start with the learning and any questions you have feel free to ask and someone will definitely get back to you!

Blessed Be :star2:

5 Likes

Hi @quadeera! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. Welcome! Any questions you have, just ask and someone here will pop in and try to help you. It’s a great bunch for that!

5 Likes

Hi Quadeera!! Welcome to the Forum! :tada:

That’s a great attitude! Questioning your beliefs is the definition of an open mind!

Thanks for your introduction! As mentioned by Limeberry, I recommend that you follow the basic witchcraft lessons and try to find what resonates best with you!

Read a lot and remember that you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg in tools, crystals and other ingredients! As long as you’re creative and have the right intentions, your path will take shape!

Feel free to comment on any topic you like. See you around the forum!

5 Likes

A very warm welcome, @Quadeera! :heart:

I’m also originally from the USA, but currently living in Europe- greetings from Poland! :wave: It is a pleasure to meet you.

I agree it’s more fun to learn and talk together :grinning: I hope you are making yourself at home here in the forums- feel free to jump in on any topics of interest. I would also like to warmly invite you to the group activities we have going on, such as: Book Club, Divination Discussion, Weekly Group Ritual, and a Weekly Challenge (new one coming later today!).

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @quadeera. I’m Tamera and I’m in South Carolina. It’s great that you’re discovering your path! And I’m so glad you’ve found Spells8.
This is really a great group, filled with amazing supportive members. Feel free to post any questions you may have here Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
Blessed Be and Welcome!

3 Likes