Hello everyone nice to meet you

My name is Nathan im 25 and I am from Florida. I have always had a interest in witchcraft and have always been real connected to nature. I have never really put my belief out there due to coming from a big Cristian family but I feel more free and comfortable being me and not having to hide behind closed doors all because of what my parents friends would think I’m glad that you all have afforded me the opportunity to be myself in this awesome group and look forward to the conversations and wisdom that yall have to offer.

7 Likes

Welcome Nathan. I’m crystal from Ohio. I’m new also. I hope you love it here, everyone is very helpful

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have been here a little over a year & love it.

If you haven’t already there are great courses with great information & printables for your witchy books/journals.

Feel free to ask a question or search the forum & jump in on any post. I look forward to talking to you soon!

5 Likes

Welcome @nathaniel so glad you found this place. I hope your journey is amazing. Blessed Be!!!

6 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’ve always had a love for nature too. I’m probably sure most witches do. That’s a great start!! We use the energy from nature and other energies for spells and rituals. You’ll see, once you’re more familiar with everything. But in the end, all you need is an intention! Trust me. :grin:
It was nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome Nathan! I’m RoseMary (aka Peaches) and I’m from Florida as well and a baby witch. I grew up in a southern Baptist home so I understand and yes it is so freeing to be able to be who you are. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful, glad you found us! :blush:

5 Likes

Hi Nathan! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: You’re more than welcome to be yourself here! Jump in at any time with any of the Activities we have going on.

Keep an eye out for next week’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post to see what kind of mischief we’re up to. It’s also a great way to get to know each other by chatting down in the comments. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Hi Nathan! It’s good to have you in the Coven! :wave:

I’m glad you are embracing your path and coming out of the broom closet. That can be tricky but it’s much easier when you do it privately online until you’re more comfortable! :smiley:

Feel free to make a post in the forums anytime you have thoughts, spellwork, or questions you’d like to share- there are many here happy to help!

4 Likes

Merry meet @nathaniel and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I know you will find yourself right at home here- fellow coven members come from all over the world and from many different backgrounds. Rather than pull everyone apart, I’ve seen how different perspectives help to enrich the coven- no matter what you ask, someone is sure to have some helpful insights for you! :blush:

Know that you are warmly invited to join current activities like the challenge and group ritual. And please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! There are many here happy to help, and lots of friendly folks who love to chat about wonderful witchy things :sparkles:

It’s a pleasure to meet you- Blessed be! :dizzy:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’ve only been here a week or so, but everyone here is amazing!

5 Likes