Hello Everyone, so glad to be a part of this amazing community

Hi, I’m Nicola, but like Nikki better, from Liverpool, England :wave:

8 Likes

Hi Nikki! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Here is a guide on how to change your name to Nikki so it suits you better. If you have any problems, the mods can help you there!

Anyhow, tell us a bit about yourself. How long have you been interested in witchcraft? I’ve been pagan for about twenty years but actively practicing for about three.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @nicola6 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, mostly with an Irish focus. I’ve never been to England, but it’s on my list of places to visit! I hope you enjoy your time here at Spells8 :infinite_roots: and I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @nicola6

It’s nice to meet you, Nikki, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family Nikki :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Merry meet Nikki @nicola6,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need. Whether you have questions, comments, or simply want to chat about something you are studying or working on, the coven is here for you! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.