Hello Everyone! 👋

Continuing the discussion from Hello everyone:

I am learning little by little, I’m hoping to get more information then I am finding on my own, I am a green witch but trying to get as much knowledge as possible on all of it here soon I’m hoping my husband will help me ro it stole my garden and be able to put some plants out there I do have plans started as seeds and you know been working with essential oils Mary to meet you all

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: @amy58
I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
:heart:

5 Likes

Thank you and I am ready to get to know everyone and how you all do your magic

6 Likes

Merry Meet @amy58 I moved you’re welcome to its own topic so you don’t get lost in there.

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch. I’m sorry that I missed you in the previous post.

The site courses have a wide range of topics that are great & the forum is full of information. So feel free to ask any questions. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. :hugs:

5 Likes

Welcome @amy58, to the forum! :infinite_roots: If you haven’t found them yet, check out the Courses. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on making it here. We are one big happy family and if you have any questions, please ask away here on the forum and someone will try to answer your question. Nice to meet you @amy58 :dizzy: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @amy58,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Warm greetings from a fellow Green Witch- it sounds like you have some very fun plans for your garden this season. May all your plants thrive! :herb::sparkles:

If you are hoping to learn, the courses really are a fantastic resource. Have you seen the Green Witch Herbal Course yet? If it sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to check it out! :green_heart:

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! The Q&A Category is there for you- ask away and you’ll be sure to get advice and tips from fellow coven members all over the world :earth_americas:

Blessed be, Amy! :woman_mage:

4 Likes

Hello, I’m also new here my name is Amy. Merry meet

9 Likes

Hello @amy58

Blessed day :pray:

8 Likes

Hi, @amy58, and welcome to spells8! So glad you’re here! :grinning: :blossom: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello, @amy58 welcome to Spells8. You will love it here, I know I do. Everyone is so helpful and kind, they really care about each other. I’m Debra and I wish you a Blessed day. :dizzy: :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you all very much I appreciate the welcome,

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.