Hello Everyone 💕

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I’m a 31 yr old nurse from a small town in Pennsylvania. I have 2 sons and I’m raising them on my own with the help of my mother who is a recovering addict. I’ve had what I’d like to think was my spiritual awakening about 2 yrs ago and I started digging more and more into who I was or what I needed to be and I found the craft. I’ve ALWAYS known I was different or have connected to people and things on a different level and i now know why, funny how that works out huh??? But anyway, I’m still very new and learning everyday and would love any input, tips, tricks or just support. I am very glad to have found this community and can’t wait to meet some like minded people :grin::grin:

6 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @MzTiffKelly! :heart:

Thank you for that wonderful introduction- sending you greetings from Poland! :wave: I am glad you found your way here and I hope you find the forums to be a supportive place that can help you on your path :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A great place to start for anyone looking to build a foundation is the Self-Initiation Ritual and following Complete Courses- there’s a lot to learn! Feel free to reach out here if you have any questions or find fun things you’d like to share, as we all love to learn :books:

You are warmly invited to join in any of the ongoing forum activities as well. Make yourself at home!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon, Tiffany. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hi @MzTiffKelly, I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum, hope to chat with you soon!

3 Likes

Hiya @MzTiffKelly! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s great to have you here! I’m sending lots of happy vibes over from London, England :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome, Tiffany! :wave:

We are very blessed to have you join us! I hope you find that this is the right community and coven for you!

Don’t hesitate to comment on any of the topics in the forum, and you are very welcome to create your own too, about questions, tips, experiences, or anything else that you’d like to share!

3 Likes

Welcome Tiffany,
I am new to the site too! I’m in OH with cousins in PA. I am caregiver of my 95 year old Dad. I understand your busy life with your mom and children. I am happy you found a community of support here.
Take care and be safe,
Berta

3 Likes