Hello friends im ready for this journey!

My name is chloe…for years i didnt accept any of my gifts and family tradition. It scared me mostly because i dint understand it but now that im older i believe im ready to embark on my journey​:grin::heartbeat::earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa:

9 Likes

Good Tuesday @chloe3! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Where about are you from?

Make sure you check out the Wiccan Self-Initiation on the site, it’s a great place to start. Then there are the many Activities like weekly teas and book clubs to get involved in. If you need any help just pop up and ask, someone will be happy to help.

Hope to get to know you soon!

4 Likes

I’m Christina from New York. It’s nice to have you here. Now that you’ve accepted this way of life, it’s not scary at all is it?:slight_smile: Have a blessed day!

6 Likes

Welcome, @chloe3! I hope you enjoy the classes and your time here in the forum. Everyone here is very friendly and super supportive. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and someone will definitely get back to you as soon as they can. I’m Krissie from Cape Cod. I hope you have a great day! :star2: :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome, Chloe!! It’s great to have you in the Forum!

I’m glad you’re embracing your gifts! I usually say “the more you learn, the less you fear”.

Is there any particular aspect of the Craft that is calling you? Feel free to explore the Forum and comment or ask questions on any topic that interests you.

4 Likes

Hi Chloe3
Merry Meet
I am from California, and I am so excited for you! I am still learning so much can’t wait to see you on the forum!
Jeannie

4 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @chloe3 :heart:

Welcome to the forum- we are so glad to have you here! :blush: Others have shared some great links, I will back them up by saying you are always invited to join in the current activities and happenings here in the forum. Make yourself at home! :two_hearts:

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are all learning together and happy to help one another along the way!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hello Chloe nice to have you my name is Nick I am also new to this family. My path was a bit complicated as well before I had made up my mind to follow this path. Real happy your here. I am also ready for this :dizzy:

4 Likes

Hello everyone i am sorry for this late response it would seem over this past week ive experience a blockage in my energy and i havnt felt like doing much of anything but i wanted to thank you all for the warm hearted welcome much love ase!!

7 Likes

Thank you very much i actually could uae some guidance and advice ive had a rather rough week and need to be using this new moon to recenter and re appreciate myself i have a bad habbit of putting others before myself and im trying to cope with that

6 Likes

So sorry to hear things have been tough for you lately, @chloe3. But you are right- the New Moon is a wonderful time to recenter, reflect, and move forwards! You may want to check out New Moon in Capricorn for some uplifting advice and ideas on the current energy in the air :new_moon::capricorn:

It sounds like you have a very kind heart to be putting others before yourself- but remember that you need that love too! Maybe look into some of the Self-love spell and ritual work recommended by the forum.

If you are searching for an extra boost, we have an Energy Exchange category in the forums. You can make a post there or in the current Energy Exchange Circle (a collection of those currently seeking positive energy) to feel some love from the coven community :heart:

Sending love and light to you- I hope things take a turn for the better!

5 Likes

Sometimes just having something to squish or smell helps keeps you grounded. For a simple activity, prepare a dream sachet or dream pillow and bless it under the New Moon :new_moon: or :waxing_crescent_moon: Waxing Crescent!

6 Likes

Welcome Chloe! Hope you feel at home here.

7 Likes

Hi @chloe3, you are very welcome here :hearts:

5 Likes