Hello from a new member

Hello everyone. I’m Rhiannon from North Carolina in the United States. Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself since I’m new to the group. I began studying Wicca over 20 years ago but I have not practiced in awhile. I am drawn to the Celtic mythology and pantheon but consider myself and ecclectic witch. Looking forward to getting to know everyone as I learn my way around here. It’s wonderful to see so many others of like mind.
Blessed be! :heart:

13 Likes

Welcome @RhiannonBrigidSkye! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. My brother & his son live in North Carolina. I was just talking to him on the phone before I logged into the site! I have a similar background for my practice. I had started in my teen years with a friend & then life happened & family & it got put on the backburner. I came back to it in 2020 & have loved every minute of it.

I hope you found the courses section, there is a lot of good information in there on a variety of topics to get you started.

I am an Eclectic Witch that is currently studying Celtic Paganism. I work with Brigid regularly & have recently been looking into the Morrigan. I love Astrology, Crystals, Tarot. I’m also working on getting meditations back into my daily routine & preparing for Samhain.

Everyone here is wonderful & very supportive & helpful. Feel free to jump in on any topic if you have any questions or concerns or just want to share! I look forward to speaking to you soon! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Wow, we seem to have quite a lot in common Siofra! I think we’ll become good friends in our journeys! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. It’s always wonderful to meet a kindred spirit. :heart:

8 Likes

Hi there @RhiannonBrigidSkye! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re a pretty friendly bunch here, so if you ever need anything just give a holler and we’ll try to help you out. Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News, too. It’s a great way to keep track of what activities we’re doing and it gives you a chance to chat with people down in the comments.

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome @RhiannonBrigidSkye - I am Temujin from Australia and it’s a pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to getting to know you more on these wonderful forums!

9 Likes

Welcome Newby, love your name!
First thing, relax, you’ll be safe here. No one likes to be judged or disapproved of, we’ve all dealt with that our whole lives and because of that, we shall never do that to another.
We are a coven of like minded men and women from all over the world. We came together as seekers of knowledge, and as we learn we pray for peace, practice our craft and on our journey, created a supportive, loving family.
Ask anything you need, one of us will have your answer or be able to lead you in the right direction.
Thank you for joining us
In love and peace.
Garnet

8 Likes

Merry Meet @RhiannonBrigidSkye! :blush:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! I hope you’ve been finding everything you were hoping for on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many friendly coven members happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Thanks Amethyst! I’m feeling very welcome here! It’s awesome to find such a great group of people. :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you Garnet! I chose my name from Celtic mythology. Everyone here has been so warm and friendly, including you! Blessed be!

8 Likes

Thanks Temujin! I look forward to getting to know you as well. :blush:

8 Likes

Welcome @RhiannonBrigidSkye! My name is Rowan and Im in South Carolina. It’s nice to have you in our coven. Looking forward to many more conversations!
Blessed Be,

8 Likes

Thank you Rowan! I look forward to getting to know you. :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you. Your choice of mythology based name.
I chose my birthstone…cause I’m not very inventive. I Have a cat named gray, another named tippy,(white tip on tail.)

7 Likes

That’s hilarious Garnet! :joy:
I actually love all of those!

7 Likes

Welcome @RhiannonBrigidSkye!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! It’s great to meet another Eclectic! Blessed Be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you Francisco! It’s very nice to meet you. :blush:

8 Likes

Francisco, is our hero!

9 Likes

You’re welcome, @RhiannonBrigidSkye! Everyone here is so nice, it would be difficult to find a greater bunch of people. And now you’re here to add to that awesomeness! :smiley:

9 Likes

Merry meet @RhiannonBrigidSkye

Its nice to meet you :upside_down_face: welcome to the coven :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

@RhiannonBrigidSkye ~ Welcome! I adore your name! I love both Rhiannon and Brighid and have always felt close to them. I’m glad you’re here! :grinning:

8 Likes