Hello from a new Witch

Hi :heart: I am a Traditional Witch and I am happy to expand my learning and meeting new people :heart:

12 Likes

Welcome to The Infinity Root Coven @martha1, now your new home. To share with others our experiences as practitioners and witches. Hope to know more about you.
Blessings!

9 Likes

Welcme @martha1

Welcome to your new witch family. I am also a traditional eclectic witch. My specialty is divination. Nice to meet you here.

You can spend your time with our courses: https://spells8.com/online-witchcraft-courses/

Annesha

8 Likes

Welcome!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s so nice to meet you!! You’ll find amazing information and the best people!!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

@martha1
Great to meet you. Have fun exploring here. It’s an amazing place.

6 Likes

Hi there @martha1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m interested in what you can teach us!

Keep an eye out for next week’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News. It’s a great way to see what we’re getting up to as a coven and see what Activities there are.

If you have any questions just give a holler and someone will answer for you. I look forward to getting to know you soon!

5 Likes

Welcome Martha. Hope you enjoy your time here.

6 Likes

Merry meet @martha- welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I love your enthusiasm for learning, you are in the right place! Feel free to create a new topic in Witchy Wisdom if you come across something you’d like to share, and don’t hesitate to post in Q&A if you have any questions. You have many fellow coven members who also love to learn and would be happy to help answer any questions! :books: :blush:

Make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I am !! Thank you❤️

4 Likes

Welcome, Martha! This site has so much info, I think you’ll love it as much as I do!

4 Likes