Hello from a newbie

Hi from Iowa, U.S.A! I’m a newbie here and trying to learn as .uch as I can. I would accept any help I can get.

12 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, Nicki! :wave:

I encourage you to explore the lessons and courses on the site.

Please make yourself at home in the forums! Jump in on any posts of interest, search for topics, and always feel free to create a new discussion. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

10 Likes

Welcome :hugs: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. If you have any questions, ask away!!! Nice to meet you :relaxed:
Blessed be :pray:

10 Likes

Hello, it’s nice to meet you too @nicki1 , I’m called either as Anne or Margaret here, everyone else calls me by either of those 2 names, I’m from NCR, Paranaque, Philippines, the dog you have in the picture seems to be nice too. When in doubt or when you have questions too you could ask questions by making a forum topic of it, someone else who knows the topic will show up and help you out.

Blessed Be,
Margaret

10 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

It is a pleasure to meet you, @nicki1- welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

That’s a wonderful picture- who is your furry friend? :dog: :two_hearts:

There’s a lot to see and do around here, so I recommend checking out the weekly news post Merry Meet Monday to explore what is happening this week :scroll: If you have any questions as you go through the forum and Spells8 course, please don’t hesitate to reach out! you have many friendly coven members happy to help :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Merry Meet @nicki1 and welcome.

I also have to ask who your furry friend is!

8 Likes

Merry Meet, @nicki1, and friend! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Merry Meet @nicki1, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. The courses on Spells8 are phenomenal & have so much great information in them. Everyone here is super nice & supportive, so as it has been said before if you have any questions ask away! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. If you have time, tomorrow we have the group tea ritual: (Group Ritual - May 6) Anti AnxieTea :peace_symbol:. I hope to speak with you soon!

7 Likes

Hi my furry friend is Lilly, my dog that came up missing a few months ago from my mom’s house and we’ve been unable to find her. She was my best friend. My mom was taking care of her for me due to me being in the nursing home and since covid started I hadn’t been able to see Lilly, as we couldn’t have visitors. Anyway, thank you all for being so kind. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: Glad to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your Furbaby :heartpulse: I really hope you’re able to find her :heartpulse: If you need help with anything at all just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Hello Nickie from Iowa. Hail and welcome. I think you’ve picked a great place to learn. Not much has changed in the 40+ years I’ve been practicing, but the Spells 8 Crew have a wonderful format for learning. When I started we didn’t have computer sites to visit. I like the daily candle rituals. Bright Blessings Audre

8 Likes

So sorry to hear about Lilly, @nicki1. I lost my dog two years ago, and even though she was very old and it was time for her to move on, the scars remain. Dogs quickly claim a lasting place in our hearts- they really can be our best friends! :dog::two_hearts:

Sending love and light your way. Blessed be, Nicki!

7 Likes

Miss Nicki1, you are more than welcome, and your little dog too.
Oh, my…that was just too corny, sorry.
All kidding aside, this is a group of dedicated people who have come here, like you, searching for answers or perhaps a purpose.
Yes, Nicki, we are getting our questions answered but so much more. We’ve gotten a tight knit and supportive family.
Where are you in your practice or are you just beginning?
Any and everyone of us will be delighted to answer questions or just talk. There is no judgement here, Nicki, you will be safe here.
We welcome you to the family little sister. :heartbeat:
Blessed be and stay strong! Garnet

7 Likes

Hi Audre, when we started we were all essentially hiding in the closet. Now were free!

5 Likes

I think this on line thing is an awesome way to be with people of like minds. My 13 year old granddaughter is helping me be more tech saavy. What a wonderful world she lives in where she doesen’t have to hide.

9 Likes