Hello from Arkansas

Hi everyone! My name is Beverlee and I am really excited I found this website. I began studying Wicca as a Solitary for about 7 years. I currently worked in the Medical Field so I focused much of my attention on herbs and healing along with divination. Even though I was a devoted Solitaire to the Craft I felt I was having trouble putting it together (so to speak) I was all over the place. Reading everything I could get my hands on. Then I came across The Correliian Natavist and their online academy.

I started taking classes and WOW did things just became amazing! I did have a mentor who said I was transforming quicker than most. I said, "Hell, I have been studying for years! I just needed help putting everything I had learned together. I took almost all of the classes I could take. I love all the areas related to the Craft, but Divination and Healing are what comes natural to me. The next step was Clergy and thats not really for me (I dont think) so I began more solitary studying. which brought me here!

I know there is so much more out there for me to learn and experience. I am thankful to be able to share part of my journey with you guys.
Sorry this was a tad long!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, @Beverlee! :raised_hands: Merry Meet!

That was a great introduction! I think it’s great to have a medical practitioner using the Craft in their field. I believe herbal remedies can be used in conjunction with evidence-based medical remedies when done appropriately and truthfully. :pray:

If you are interested in learning more and you haven’t already, make sure to start these online courses!

Courses page 1

Courses page 2

And find more on the Online Witchcraft Courses page. Whenever you have questions or comments, make sure to come back to the forum!

If you need ideas for daily rituals, visit the Daily Correspondences Page and the Lunar Spell Page

Blessed be! :dizzy:

1 Like

Thanks. I am happy to be here.
Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Merry Meet and Blessed Be! Welcome to our little corner of the world and the most wonderful people and knowledge you can find. You will enjoy yourself here! Again Welcome!

1 Like

Hi there! (from Kansas) its nice to meet you! What kind of divination and healing do you do ? :slight_smile: @Beverlee

1 Like