Hello from Australia!

Hello hello hello,
I am feeling so enlightened to be here and to come across this beautiful site.
I am Kaley, i am 22 years old and I am a trained psychic!
I have my own small business giving readings!
My Wiccan faith has been very basic but my guides have been pushing me and sending me all around to get connected. I am blessed to be here and so excited to learn more about something that is so deeply apart of me.
I am the first witch of my family and honoured to be so!
Also, Happy Samhain and Full Blue Moon.
Blessed be

9 Likes

Hi Kaley,
I am in Akron OH USA. Happy Samhain indeed!
You have found a lovely safe space. I am new here as well but everyone is very kind and welcoming.
Merry met,
Berta

5 Likes

Hiya @Kaley! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy Samhain! It’s great to have you here! :heart:

4 Likes

It’s technically not Samhain here in the Southern Hemisphere but its definitely being celebrated as Halloween!!

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s actually Beltane for me here in the Southern Hemisphere but i’m going to have to figure out how to manage that here!!

5 Likes

Ah of course! Happy Beltane! :heart: :joy:

3 Likes

I thought about that after the fact… LOL
I have never been to Australia (or the Southern Hemisphere) but everyone in my family has and they all came home with stories. My daughter was with a school group and she came home and off the plane in tears. She didn’t want to leave Australia and for about 3 months spoke with her version of an Australian accent. Priceless.

3 Likes

Hello @Kaley, I’m Kasie, from West Virginia in the States! A trained psychic! Wow, very cool. We’re glad to have you here! Hope you have a good Blue Moon and a Blessed Beltane!

3 Likes

We are a friendly bunch down here!
Not to be the negative nancy but i’m currently in lockdown in Melbourne! We just opened up so we can travel within 25km of our home but it was only 5km so i’m counting my lucky stars!
It’s given me a chance to really connect deeply within myself - 6 months of lockdown and stay at home laws will do that!!

6 Likes

It’s 1am and the moon is absolutely gorgeous tonight!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Kaley! What a lovely occasion for your introduction, a Halloween Full Moon! :full_moon:

I’m also from the Southern Hemisphere (Argentina) but moved to the US about 3 years ago. I know the feeling. Back home people celebrate Halloween and other holidays (e.g. Christmas) but they don’t match the seasons! :laughing: I only realized that when I moved here!

I’m glad you are connecting with your witchy self! Feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like! Also the Courses on Spells8 and Witches Homework Page may be useful!

Merry Meet and a Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Very cool! I wish it was safe where I live to go out and look tonight. But alas, it’s not. Still, I can get the vibes through my window. Have a good morning!

3 Likes

yay another aussie greetings darling from melbourne

how have you been managing with the lockdowns?

3 Likes

Oh that’s sad!! I have the blessings of a large backyard to go out and look at the moon!!

4 Likes

Yay! Hi hello! Are you also from Melbourne??! I’ve been managing well as i live on the same property as my parents but in a different house so we are all together! 5km around us isnt much but i do have the ocean within 5km so counting my lucky stars! With the new 25km i can see 1 friend nearby!! How about you?

4 Likes

Yes darling im in melbourne i live near the city. Not gonna lie lockdowns been brutal on me. Were also not to far in age either im 28 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course you poor thing!! I’m down on the Mornington Peninsula - very quiet and isolated where i am yet still classed as Metro Melbourne anyway!! but when i pay car rego i’m classed as ‘rural’ so figure it out Dan!!

3 Likes

Omg thats ridiculous how is that even rural lol not like your in tarlagon lol. Mornington peninsula is beautiful area.

Oh i gotta laugh my hairdresser calls dan voldermort he who shall not be named it did make me laugh

2 Likes

Shhh don’t tell! I get cheaper rego this way! hahahaha
Unpopular opinion: I think Dan is doing a wonderful job containing the virus and keeping us safe. As much as i wish i could see my in laws - it’s been well contained. What do you think?

4 Likes

Hmm im not a fan the whole hotel quarantine was poorly handled and i think alot more could of been done to support peoples mental health to be fair. The whole iso alone thing has caused so much pain

2 Likes