Hello from Bulgaria! 🤗

Hello fella witches!
My name is Siyan. I am a 22 years old guy. I’m the first awaken witch in my family for centuries. I am a solo practitioner. I don’t know many witches in real live xD

6 Likes

Hi @siyan! Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You have witch ancestors?! How incredible! I’d love to hear about/see anything you might have to share from them! :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome @siyan :blush: I’m Christina and from New York. I don’t know many witches in real life either. I’m so happy you’re here with us all! :pray:

3 Likes

Hello @siyan! Nice to meet you! I look forward to chatting with you!

2 Likes

Saiyan, pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome, @siyan! Glad to have you here

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @siyan! :heart_decoration:

You are in the right place! The forums are a collection of solitary witches from all over the world coming together in an online coven to share knowledge and support- you are very welcome here! :grin:

Feel free to check out the Complete Courses if you’re looking to develop your witchy knowledge- do you have any particular aspects of magick that call to you? I personally love plants and herbalism, so I recommend the Green Witch: Herbal Witchcraft Course :green_heart:

Witchcraft-Online-Courses-Free-750x500

Every Wednesday there is a new challenge posted in the forums and a group tea ritual each Thursday- you are absolutely invited to join! :hugs:

It is a pleasure to meet you, Siyan- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like