Hello from California

Hello All!

I am new to Spells8 but excited to meet more coven members! I am always down to learn from others and pass on what knowledge I’ve gained over the years. I’ve been looking around and reading A LOT of information, but I haven’t posted anything yet. I was beginning to feel like a stalker! So here I am to join the fun.

I am 41 and a mother of two grown daughters. I don’t follow any one path, however, Wiccan would be the closest to my beliefs. I tend to take in what makes sense to me ad speaks to my soul, from many different beliefs. I live by the belief that you get back what you put out into the world :slight_smile:

anyway, I can’t wait to get to know some of you better! See you on the boards :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I know you’ll be right at home. There’s so much to learn here. I’m excited to get to know you! Welcome again!

7 Likes

Merry meet @heather79,

I know I already said hello in another discussion, so I hope you don’t mind if I say it again here! Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction, it is a pleasure to meet you :blush::heart:

Nothing wrong with lurking, but I’m really happy you took the chance to jump in and say hello! Welcome to the fun of the forum, Heather, make yourself at home! :grinning:

It sounds like you probably know your way around pretty well, but just in case, know that you are always welcome to reach out if you need anything. Whether it’s with a post in Q&A to call on the coven or a note in Site Feedback & Announcements for any technical issues, we’re here and always happy to help however we can :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @heather79! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Lurking is great, we love our lurkers, but it’s so much more fun to play. I’m glad you joined us!

I figure you know your way around, but if you have any questions, just holler and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hi @Heather79! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin.

This speaks to me so much! I’m inspired and interested in so many things and cultures that I have a hard time putting a word to my path. But that’s part of what’s so inviting about witchcraft - it’s all about how it works for you!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @heather79 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place for just that! There are many witches and magical people here from all walks of life :tada: I mean, I’ve been practicing for more than 10 years at this point and every day, I still learn something new from someone here. It’s been really eye-opening for me, too, to see all the different ways that people practice and believe. It’s an amazing experience!

I look forward to seeing you around and learning from you as well! :pray: :sparkles:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria Hello Again!! The pleasure is all mine :slight_smile:

@Aurora_Hestia Hello Ashley, it is very nice to meet you!

@MeganB I do believe I’ve come to the right place for sure! I love that there are many different backgrounds here. So much to learn :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Amethyst Yes, lurking can be a wonderful pastime for sure! However, I thought it would be a lot more enjoyable to talk to everyone though! I hope to talk with you more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, I look forward to getting to know you as well!

4 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @heather79

It’s so nice to meet you, Heather, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.