Hello from Central Pa

Hello everyone. Thanks for having me

10 Likes

Hello billiejo! Nice to have you here:)

7 Likes

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask, there’s always someone who will help! This is an amazing group of people, so full of warmth and light.

6 Likes

I’m Jess and I’m wishing you the warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia.
I have only just started out on my path.

So happy to have you here, this coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls. They are the most genuine and caring people. I have made some truly amazing friends.

If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. I have learnt so much already and I’ve only been a member for a few weeks!
Looking forward to getting to know you,
Jess

6 Likes

Hi @billiejo! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan myself with an interest in candle magic and chants.

Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet Monday post, it will tell you what’s going on in the coven and give you a chance to get to know us a bit. I look forward to chatting with you!

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s nice to meet you! Have you seen our courses yet?

There’s so much valuable information in there!
If you need anything please let me know, and I or somebody else can answer.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Good morning @billiejo nice to have you here! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & everyone here is very friendly & supportive.

As @Amethyst mentioned, there is a Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 8 :fallen_leaf: that kind of lets you know what is going on here & you can talk to everyone about their weeks. A new post will be created tomorrow. Until then, feel free to search the forum & jump in on any topic/post.

Right now we also have a :sparkler: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Swap Meet going on. Feel free to share your favorite spell(s) & find some new ones that our members also consider favorites. :hugs:

4 Likes

@billiejo hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

5 Likes

Merry Meet billiejo, we are happy to have you here. I’m Bryce, and I’m from Ohio myself. I hope to get to know you more soon! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Merry meet @billiejo! :blush:

We are blessed to have you here- welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some very helpful resources to help you navigate the site, so just jumping in to give you a warm welcome. Make yourself at home here, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes