Hello from Denmark!

Hello everyone! Its a pleasure to be around you all. I am very happy to have found a place with people who share the same interests. :white_heart:

I look forward to the conversation and interesting ideas everyone in here has. :sparkles:

-Isabeii

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Isabeiia :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a wonderful place to have conversations and discussions with people all over the world. We’re all here together under the same spiritual umbrella! :open_umbrella: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist. I honor the Celtic Fire Festivals as well as the Summer and Winter Solstice. I have at least one deity I work with on a regular basis, and I’m always learning!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome @Isabeiia! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I felt the same way when I found Spells8. It’s truly a wonderful group of people to learn from and interact with!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Isabeiia

I’m so glad you have joined us, Isabella, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @Isabeiia! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great place to start here on the site, even if you’ve been into Paganism for a while now.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Isabeiia,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I’m looking forward to chatting with you too! :blush: Please feel free to jump right in- there is always something happening in the forum, and a real treasure trove of content to explore.

Did you come across this week’s Merry Meet Monday post? This news post appears in the forum with a weekly run-down of any current events, happenings, and things of interest. There is a new one every Monday! It’s a good place to help get your bearings :compass: :newspaper:

Make yourself at home here, Isabeiia, and know that your new coven is a very friendly one- feel free to reach out if you have any questions, curiosities, or simply want to chat. We’re here and always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hello @Isabeiia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am Stavroula an aspiring Kitchen witch from Greece :tea: :teapot: I hope you will find :infinite_roots: , as I did, a place to learn from amazing people :blush:

Looking forward to see you around the forum :magic_wand:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Isabeiia! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator & witch here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod.

The courses are a great place to start even if its refresher information for you. There’s a lot of good information within them to get you started. :smiling_face:

Tomorrow there is the (Group Ritual - Feb 16) :dove: Meditation for Peace & Guidance & a great place to meet & talk to people of the coven too!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and supportive so someone will be able to help you out. If you have anything to share with us please feel free & jump in on any open topic or start your own! :hugs:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.