Hello from Estell in the UK!

Hi I’m Estell from the UK.
My main interest is wicca and nature.
I haven’t done any actual castings still learning I haven’t got the confidence yet to use any spells I’m more or less a solitary witch still finding myself.

6 Likes

Merry meet @Estell! :blush:

I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your post in a discussion of its own- sometimes introduction posts get buried when added as a reply to someone else’s introductory post. You deserve a warm welcome all your own- it is a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

As a solitary witch myself, I can attest that you’e found a good place. Although we hail from all over the world, everyone here is brought together by a shared love for magick. As an online coven, you are welcome to ask questions or simply enjoy chatting with witches of all various specialties and experiences! :woman_mage: :handshake:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you are warmly invited to join all current Forum Activities. From weekly witchy challenges to Book Club and shared Oracle readings and more- there is always something going on around here :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Estell! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi Estelle. I believe everything is based on intent. That means if you light a candle, take a bath/shower, use herbs in your cooking, or what have you; you can put positive energy into these and you have casted a spell.

7 Likes

Hi @estell! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I was like you, kinda shy about actually casting magic. The only way to get over it is to jump right in! A good way to start is the Courses, they’ll help you cast a circle and do all sorts of stuff like candle magic and green witchery.

If you ever need help just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to chatting more with you!

5 Likes

Merry meet Estell!
I’m Marsha from Colorado. I understand the confidence thing, I lurked for a very long time before I posted! I’m also a solitary witch and interested in Wicca and nature. There’s a lot of great information here, so you are in the right place. :heart:

6 Likes

Brightest of blessings everyone.
For all your kind words and confidence I have taken on board and now getting excited about my new journey.
MMA.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.