Hello from GA, USA

Hi, I’m Rebecca. I’ve been mostly reading and learning and mulling over the path for a little under a year with some light practicing a few times. I’m planning a self-dedication on the new moon before Samhain this year, but I wanted to see what Spells8 had to offer curriculum-wise for the inexperienced witch. So, it’s nice to meet you all and nice to be here.

13 Likes

Hello! I’m also new here. Enjoy the journey, it’s been fun and informative thus far. Blessed Be!

10 Likes

Welcome! My name is Amaris and I’m from Houston, TX. I’ve been practicing for about 2.5 years. I’m an eclectic pagan green witch (fancy way of saying I work with herbs/plants and make my own path).

This forum is a great place to ask questions, everyone here is super helpful and full of great advice. Be sure to check out the Spells8 Complete Courses for all the courses that are offered here.

I personally enjoy the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell. I use these as easy ways to incorporate the Craft into my life daily.

Again welcome and Merry Meet!

7 Likes

Hi @Kozmicblue869! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’ve joined us here, there’s lots of learning and fun stuff to be had here! Keep an eye out tomorrow for a post called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News of the Week. It’ll have all the activities we’ve got going on here at Spells8 and will give you a chance to chat and get to know people down in the comments.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Welcome! A Samhain self dedication sounds amazing! I’m Ailey, I’m from Georgia too. :peach:. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome, @Kozmicblue869- it’s a pleasure to meet you!

That sounds like a lovely self-dedication ritual- I am wishing you all the best with it! According to the New/Full Moon Dates for 2022, it looks like the New Moon on Oct 25th is also a Solar Eclipse. A very exciting time to mark the (formal) start of your magickal journey! :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions on your mind. The Q&A Category is there for you- ask away, and you’ll be sure to get plenty of answers and suggestions from fellow coven members! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Rebecca! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @Kozmicblue869

I’m Marsha and it’s lovely to meet you, Rebecca! I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of friendly people here, so if you have any question, just ask. And of course, lots of courses.

With love :heart: & light :dizzy:

7 Likes

Welcome & merry meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. However, my son & I would love to move more south, we have been toying with GA because my brother is in NC at Ft. Bragg, but goes to GA every weekend to see his girlfriend. The last time we went to see him, he was still living in FL near a large lake that was made & is maintained by the Army Corp of Engineers… Lake Clark? I’m not sure, but it was beautiful & we spent the day floating around tethered to his boat when he found where we were going to hang out for the day :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

There is a wealth of information on the site & within the forum. Feel free to ask any questions or offer any information. We love to help & learn from each other! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hi Rebecca from North Carolina. Samhain is my favorite Sabbat. So yaaaaaaaaaayyyy to anything u do on that day. If u need assistance pls don’t hesitate to ask myself or anyone here. This is a very helpful group. Ive been here about a month and i feel like i finally found a home

8 Likes

@Kozmicblue869, welcome! I live in Northern Nevada. I am a baby witch as well, just starting a journey of exploration. If you find/learn anything interesting, please add me to your post (@crystal5). Thank you!

7 Likes

Wow! What a friendly group of witches! Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate the kindness and positivity, and I look forward to getting to know y’all.

7 Likes

@Susurrus he’s at Bragg? Thats cool. Thats near my dad. And only 2 hrs away from meeeeeeee

6 Likes

Well, technically he is overseas deployed right now. I believe his ex-wife & son live in Fayetteville. His unit is out of Ft Bragg, I can never remember the town names with him because he is in one place Sunday night through Friday & then another state Friday night through Sunday then he drives to GA on Friday nights & comes home Sunday afternoons to see his girlfriend when he is stateside.

The last time we saw him was in 2019 & at that time he was in GA by I believe Lake Clark? Something to do with Clark? Lol… I can never remember but I loved it & floating the day away off the back of the boat.

5 Likes

@Siofra_Strega MOST EXCELLENT!!! I vote move to NC. Just sayin. He he he he

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Kozmicblue869! Looking forward to getting to know you too- make yourself at home here! :heart::blush::sparkles:

5 Likes

Clark Hills Lake, maybe? It says it “straddles” the border of South Carolina and is part of Georgia’s “freshwater coast.” I looked this one up, but the only other Clark I’m familiar with is Clarkesville. Did you know we have no natural lakes in Georgia? We have a ton, but they’re all manmade. That’s crazy to me.

6 Likes

Yes, I knew it was manmade & that has to be it because, at one time, he had a different girlfriend that lived in SC & would meet us at the lake to go out on the boat. My brother had told me that none of them were natural & that the Clark Hills one was run & partially drained each year by the Army Corps of Engineers. It was crazy to me when my brother told me! My son says that he & I are moving to GA when my daughter is out of high school :joy:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.