Hello From Indiana

Hello Everyone, I am Chris from Indiana, I been dabbling with wicca off and on since i was 14 years old and it took me until now at 32 to actually begin to practice it, mostly due too how i was brought up. But my parents are now open minded too it, but I would love to meet new people and to gain a lot more wisdom with this new journey I am on and to grow. Can’t wait to meet everyone. Blessed be…!!!

7 Likes

Hello @christopher5 and welcome. I’m so glad you have found your way here. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. Ppl are always willing to help out. Hope to chat soon. I’m from Ohio so hello neighbor lol

6 Likes

Merry meet Chris @Christopher5! :blush:

Welcome to the forum and to the Infinite Roots Coven- it is a pleasure to meet you! Please make yourself at home here. The weekly news post is a great place to find your bearings and hear about upcoming events. There is also a group ritual today (held every Thursday in A Sacred Space)- you are warmly invited to join if you’d like!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions- you have many friendly fellow coven members always happy to help and chat :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you very much and howdy neighbor lol

4 Likes

Hi @christopher5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! Feel free to jump in on any of the activities we’re doing, that’s a great way to get to know people.

I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Welcome @christopher5!! :wave:

It’s great to have you here! I’m glad that your family is open minded about your path. I wish you the best in your journey.

If you discover any witchy wisdom in your studies that you’d like to share, please feel free to do- you have many fellow coven members who also love to learn

4 Likes

Nice to meet you @christopher5 welcome to the Coven. Happy to have you. :blush:

4 Likes

Hey, welcome! I never properly introduced myself. I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m a solitary eclectic but I lied because this is my coven!!! :sweat_smile: Anyway, it’s nice to have you here!
If you need anything, just give a shout.
Blessed be :pray:

3 Likes

Its very nice too meet you too and thank you very much. Blessed Be :grinning: :star2:

4 Likes