Hello, From Indiana!

Hello everyone! I am Luna from Indiana. My mother in law introduced me to the craft and ever since I have started my journey I have felt peaceful and confident. I am very excited to continue to learn, grow, and share with everyone on here!
Ever since I was young I have been fascinated with witches so now that I am taking the time to learn all I can I feel an even deeper connection and I am happy to have found a place with others that I can learn from!

8 Likes

Welcome @Luna95! You’ve found a great place to discover and explore your path within the craft. Kudos to your mother in law :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:for sparking that interest you’ve had and to you for taking the steps. Spells8 is a great group with amazing amounts of support, knowledge, and kind people. Anytime you have any questions you can post here and someone will be glad to help or you can go to the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft! also.
Looking forward to many conversations with you.
Blessed Be,
Rowan

6 Likes

@Luna95 hello and welcome.

7 Likes

@Luna95 welcome! I’m new as well and this site has some amazing things to read and learn about.

6 Likes

@Luna95 ~ Welcome!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Luna95, one of the best you can find online!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

5 Likes

Merry meet @Luna95! :heart:

Welcome to the forum- I love your enthusiasm! I am sure you will fit right in around here, so please make yourself at home :blush: Know that you are warmly welcome to join ongoing activities, they are a great way to get to know fellow coven members!

A good place to start is by checking the weekly forum news post (here is the post for this week!). If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @Luna95! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

This is a really great place to learn. As some of the others have said if you have any questions just ask, don’t be shy. I look forward to getting to know you.

4 Likes