Hello from Indiana!

Hi everyone! I’m a solo eclectic witch living in Indiana, originally from NC. I’m 44 with grown kids, 3 dogs, a cat, a bird, and 9 chickens. I’ve been interested in witchcraft since I was a kid, but only have been practicing in earnest for the past couple of years. I’m happy to be here and learn from this group!

9 Likes

Welcome, @LokiStarr76! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. You’re just in time for Samhain! Our Weekly Witchy Challlenge this week is about seeing behind the veil, and our Group Ritual Tea is a Spooky Tea Time tomorrow. So come on in and have some fun with us!

3 Likes

Hi I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA, and we are so happy you made your way here. The people here are amazing.

I started when I was younger, strayed for some time, and got back to it this past summer. Theres a lot to learn here and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask in the forum.

I hope you have a great day! Blessed Be

4 Likes

Thank you @kasie ! I really appreciate the warm welcome :slight_smile: I’ll definitely check in on those links and look forward to Samhain with you all!

4 Likes

Thanks @krissie117!! I know what you mean - once the kiddos were out on their own, the witch in me started coming out more! I’m also very motivated by social causes so this election has me all fired up :fire:
I greatly appreciate the warm welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Another person from the Midwest. Yay! :smiley: Merry meet, @LokiStarr76. I am from Indiana, as well. Hoping for good weather this weekend so we can see the moon during the festivities.

This is a warm, welcoming, wonderful group and I am sure you will find both a lot of great info and amazing people on here to help you with your journey. Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hello LokiStarr76
I am Berta, a neighbor in Ohio. This is a lovely community. I am new, too.

6 Likes

Hi @LokiStarr76! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m over in London, England! I’m so glad you’ve joined us right in time for Samhain! As @kasie mentioned we’d love for you to join in with our activities and of course feel free to get involved in any topics which take your fancy! I look forward to hearing more from you soon :heart:

4 Likes

Merry meet, @LokiStarr76! :heart_decoration:

It is a pleasure to have you join us- sending greetings from Poland! I’ve always wanted to have chickens (nothing better than fresh eggs! :egg:) but living in the city means no chickens allowed… for now :laughing:

Please feel free to join in on any topics or activities of interest. If you like reading, feel free to visit the Book Club. And like Kasie mentioned, tea time is today! You are very invited to join- make yourself at home!

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!

@praecog29 - Yes I really hope the weather holds out! I was kind of hoping to have a bonfire outside but it will probably be too wet :disappointed_relieved: I’d love to do some magic around the fire, but it’s Indiana and I doubt my neighbors would appreciate it.

@berta - Thank you so much, neighbor! I’m glad to hear folks like this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@limeberry - Yeah I’m super excited for this Samhain! Such a rare event to have a full blue moon, as well! :full_moon_with_face:

@TheTravelWitch - I loooove having the fresh eggs. I hope you’re able to get some chickens sometime, they’re lovely little friends! :chicken: :hatching_chick:

5 Likes

Welcome @LokiStarr76! I also live in Indiana! It is so wonderful to see another Hoosier witch in our midst!

5 Likes