Hello from Iowa

Hi everyone! My name is Em and I just discovered this website. I’m from Wisconsin originally, but am in Iowa for college which is why the subject title says Iowa. :slight_smile:

I’m 20 years old and a music therapy major in college, and I’ve been trying to find resources to learn about the craft since my senior year of high school, but haven’t found anything as wonderful as this site! I look forward to meeting you all!

7 Likes

Hello Em! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the Forum! It’s great that you found your way here. Jump in on any Activities you find interesting and if you need any help with the Courses or anything else at all, just pop up and ask.

Music therapy must be so interesting! You’ll have to tell us about it! Hope you enjoy the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Em!

Thanks for your introduction! I think music therapy and the Craft can work really well together! There are so many uses for music within spiritual formation and energy work, that you certainly have a very interesting and fulfilling path ahead of you! :musical_note: :crystal_ball:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @paintmeagalaxy Em! :heart:

Music Therapy sounds like a wonderful and wholesome major to study- good for you! :musical_note: I’m so glad your quest for knowledge has led you here and I hope you find the resources you are seeking here in the forum.

If you have any questions or knowledge to share, please feel free to do so! You will find that you have many fellow coven members happy to help and learn with you :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi Em! Welcome to Spells8! Love the music therapy major! What a blessing you will be to so many. We all need more avenues to express what cannot be spoken.
Blessed be.
Berta

4 Likes

Welcome! Blessed Be!!

4 Likes