Hello from Kansas City

Hi All. Feeling right at home here and learning so much. What a great community! ~Greetings from KC~

11 Likes

Good evening! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m happy you feel so good about being here! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your path, wherever it may take you.

Tomorrow there will be a new Merry Meet Monday post & it will fill you in on information & goings on through the week! I hope you get to check it out.

I hope you were able to see the full moon :full_moon: from where you are. I had cloudy, rainy skies… almost icy for 2 nights. Tonight is just a lot of dark clouds :cloud:

Feel free to ask any questions & someone will be with you as soon as they can with an answer or to point you in the right direction. :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hiya @ValentineMoonBabe,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

8 Likes

Welcome @ValentineMoonBabe! I’m Christine from Tennessee! Lots to see and do here, and plenty of knowledgeable people to help you on your path :grinning:

7 Likes

HI! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I take it you found the Courses? Aren’t they great? @Francisco works really hard on them. Which one is your favorite?

Anyhow, glad to meet you! I look forward to chatting with you more on the forum!

6 Likes

Hi @ValentineMoonBabe i am also in the Kc area. Super new here but loving it as well. So glad you are here.

7 Likes

Hi! I’m from Harpers Ferry, WV. Welcome!

6 Likes

Merry meet @ValentineMoonBabe :blush:

I’m so glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the content- have you been finding everything okay around the site and forum? If there are any topics in particular that call to you, I recommend using the Tag System and Search Tool to quickly find relevant discussions :sparkles:

Know that you are warmly invited to join the Forum Activities too! There is a weekly challenge, free Tarot reading session, group ritual (held in A Sacred Space- make sure you are logged in to access this part of the forum!) and more. Please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you! Nice to meet you. I did, it was a beautiful clear sky and I have the opportunity to get some great moon work done. :grin:

4 Likes

Love Tennessee! Hope to get my kayaks down there for some river time next season. Thanks for your comment and nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Hi @Amethyst. Oh my goodness! Yes, the courses are wonderful! @Francisco does an excellent job. This is seriously the first place I go everyday before doing anything lol. Man, it’s hard to pick a favorite, but maybe right now the herbal witchcraft.

5 Likes

@rachel21 awesome! We will definitely have to link up! So glad to meet you and thanks for reaching out. :grin::grin:

5 Likes

@TheTravelWitch thanks! Yes it took me a little bit to navigate in an organized fashion, I get so excited about all the content and want to read and would have like 10 tabs open at the same time lol. But I’ve gotten into a bit of an organized routine with it :grin: thanks so much for reaching out and for the tips. I’m sure I’ll be talking with you all soon!

4 Likes

There’s some great info on herbs here on site. I’m into candle magic myself. Good luck with your studies!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome

6 Likes

@Amethyst I use both! Yeah I’ve learned a TON here!

4 Likes