Hello from Kansas City!

Blessed Be from the Middle of the U.S.!

So excited to have found this site. Very much looking forward to diving in because I can already feel my Book of Shadows getting heavier. I’m amazed at the content you all have posted. It’s a bit isolated in my area sometimes. Not many other Practitioners in my part of the woods, so it’s great to see all this. Have an awesome night! Can’t wait to start reading now…

10 Likes

Welcome! It’s wonderful here, it’s like a family and it’s very helpful to have that connection when you don’t have it locally. Their BoS pages are fun, and addicting to collect! So much info in the forums, too.

Enjoy and Blessed Be! :pentagram:

8 Likes

Welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you around the site!!!

7 Likes

Merry meet @AuroraSkyWitch,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- just popping in to wish you a very warm welcome! I also have to say that I love your username- it’s really beautiful :rainbow: :sun_with_face: :pentacle_tarot: :blush:

I’m so glad you’re enjoying the content so far- goodness knows there is a treasure trove of information around here! :grinning:

Is there anything in particular you are looking for, Aurora? If so, please feel free to give a shout- the coven is great about sharing links, resources, and witchy wisdom. And you’re always welcome to ask away in the Q&A category and we will do our best to help! :heart::infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @AuroraSkyWitch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It seems you’ve found the Courses, that’s good. They’re just full of good information. The BOS information is what drew me in too, but I’ve stayed because of the friends and family I’ve made here. I hope you have an awesome experience here!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AuroraSkyWitch :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclecitc witch and Celtic pagan, and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re absolutely right - there is so much information here on Spells8! :sparkles: Even I could get lost forever down rabbit holes of educational articles and fun stories. I’m glad you’re enjoying your time here and I look forward to talking to you more!

5 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @AuroraSkyWitch

It’s so nice to meet you, Kevin, a proper Irish name! Kevin is also my husband’s name, he is Irish. We lived there for several years, but are living in Colorado now. I too have Irish ancestors.

There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Kevin, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome @AuroraSkyWitch! It’s so exciting to have you here! Spells8 definitely has a huge wealth of knowledge and information. Take your time and savor all of it! There is so much to learn! The community is pretty amazing too. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family I too don’t have many Practitioners in my part of the woods. So Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome, we are so glad you are here

5 Likes

Thank you so much @marsha for the warm welcome.

That must have been a wonderful experience I’d imagine, living in Ireland. It’s certainly on my list!

Looking forward to chatting more!

Caoimhghin (Kevin in Irish :ireland:)

5 Likes

Thank you Bry!

I don’t think here is anything specific just yet. The amount of information out there around magical practice and Wicca in general is so overwhelming sometimes, and presented so differently. I’m just loving Spells8 because it brings everything together. I’ve already developed more connections between different concepts I was struggling with. It’s a Goddesend! :arrow_left: My new word of the day. :sweat_smile:

And thank you for the comment about the username! I chose Aurora because in finding the Goddess I found my way out of a very dark time in my life, so one could call it the “dawn” of a new chapter for me several years ago. Sky honoring the Air, my element and the element of my Zodiac: Aquarius. I chose sky because this path has lifted me up over quite a lot.

Have an amazing evening!

& Blessed Be! :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear you’ve been enjoying the site! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hahaha I know exactly what you mean about the sheer amount of information out there- it can be both exciting and overwhelming at the same time :books::laughing:

I hope you continue to find everything you need (and more!)- if there are any topics in particular that you’d like help researching, have questions on, or simply want to share your excitement, know that you are very welcome to do so :blush:

It is a name full of meaning that is close to heart and represents your journey- it’s a very beautiful name indeed! You wear it well, @AuroraSkyWitch- may your lovely name continue to bring you joy everytime you hear and see it :pray::heart:

Thank you and same to you- hope you have a great day! :sparkles:

Blessed be

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.