Hello from Kansas

I am Michelle aka Mágissa Lane. I am 53, a wife for 20 years, a mother of three, 20, 11 and 8. Finally in all my years I practice openly. I came totally out of the broom closet a year ago. To no surprise to some but others, well let’s just say, too bad for them, because to know and love a Witch can be as awesome as being one in my opinion! I have the support of the people who matter the most anyway. :slight_smile: I am very eclectic and love learning something new about everything Magick everyday! I was and still am so thrilled to have found spells8 and all of you!

8 Likes

Hello there! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, USA! I love to learn about magic and my craft as much as I can too. I feel so much better when I get to do some witchy things and be in my space. I’m kind of half in and half out of the broom closet. My closest peoples know that I am, but I don’t tell everyone that I know. The people that matter the most accept me for who I am, everyone else is fringe.

I think you are going to love it here. If you have any questions or something that you have learned and would like to share, you are in the right place. Everyone here is very nice and very supportive. Someone will have or find an answer for you!

I hope you have a good night! Blessed Be! :star2:

6 Likes

This is the quote of the day- I love this so much! Your positivity is inspiring, @Magissa and everyone who has the pleasure of knowing you is most definitely blessed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can already tell the forums are lucky to have you!

Feel free to make yourself at home here. Jump in on any topics of interest and create your own posts to share your knowledge- we all love to learn and grow together :books::blush: You are also warmly invited to the ongoing Forum Activities!

I am looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hi @magissa! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. I love your positive outlook. I’m out of the broom closet online and in the broom closet in real life, although if they look at my bookshelf the secret will be out! LOL. You’re very lucky to have people who support you. I look forward to chatting with you more.

4 Likes

Merry Meet @magissa! I am Berta from Ohio. I am 68 and caregiver to my 95 year old father. I have two grown children (a daughter in Wyoming and a son and his wife in Seattle. I have one granddaughter who is 6). I do not share my craft with them although I don’t believe it would surpise them. I am fairly new to SPELLS8 and have found it to be a wonderful group of people, and a great resource for support and information. We also have a lot of fun while we walk this path together. Glad you have decided to join! I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Greetings @magissa and welcome also. Like you I’m new in Spells8 too.

7 Likes

Hello back from Kansas …lol. Welcome!

7 Likes