Hello from Las Vegas

Greetings! I’m Tiffany, and I started my magickal journey as a solitary witch in Las Vegas 11 years ago. I enjoy learning about new ways of making magick and spell-casting through self-study methods and traditional classes. I hope to share some of the helpful knowledge I’ve gained from some amazing spiritual practitioners and herbal witches who have guided me along during my first few years of schooling.

I would like to learn more about incorporating more art and creative writing into my journal practice to help build my personalized Book of Shadows. My goal is to focus on trying new things in my rituals and learning from others who share similar interests in metaphysical studies.

I love to share stories and exchange song ideas and sound genres for those who like to use music in their practice. It’s my biggest source of power and inspiration for self-expression and connection to community.

Thank you for the warm greetings and so happy to be on this adventure with you. Sending love and light! :dizzy:

10 Likes

Welcome @TiffanyT18

8 Likes

Welcome @TiffanyT18 so glad you chose to join us here!!!

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’ve been to Las Vegas once!! :grin: Let’s just say it stayed there!! Lol Its nice to have you here! I’m sure I’ll see you around! Nice meeting you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Greetings @TiffanyT18 I’m Pedros from Puerto Rico :puerto_rico:, welcome to The Infinite Root Coven.
Blessings!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome, I’m new here also. Music is a great Spiritual connection, I’ll appreciate what you share. Blessed Be.

6 Likes

Merry meet @TiffanyT18 I’m Phoenix and I’m from Alabama. I started on my path about 7 months ago and have found an abundance of support from my infinite roots family. They are such a blessing since I don’t see a lot of support and love here in the bible belt. There are so many gifted witches here and each with their own specialties. we are so glad you could join us and I look forward to seeing you around. Blessed be!

6 Likes

Merry meet @TiffanyT18 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Las Vegas is a fun place with some truly amazing buffets! :yum: My grandmother lives out there but I’m afraid I haven’t had the chance to visit in several years. Sending you warm greetings from Poland! :poland:

It sounds like you have a real talent for magick in the arts- would you consider yourself to be an Art Witch? :art::notes::sparkles: Either way, it’s always a delight to meet another creative soul!

Please make yourself at home here in the forums and don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many coven members who love to chat! To help get your bearings, I recommend taking a peek at the weekly new post Merry Meet Monday :newspaper:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @TiffanyT18! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to learning with you and from you!

3 Likes