Hello from London! I'm finally a real member! *cries*

Hi everyone, I’m so happy to finally be here as a real member!
I’m only a few months into my Witchiness but learning and practicing magic (mostly using spells8) has brought me into a more positive mindset for which I’m so grateful, I love working with candles, herbs and potions and I’m just getting into crystals and deities.
I’m a Baby Witch (with financial struggles) so I’ve been obsessively printing and using as many free bits of this website as I can… but I finally decided that enough is enough and I just NEED to be one of you so here I am! YAY! :heart: :heart: :heart:
@Francisco your emails are so inspiring and really kept me motivated, thank you!

7 Likes

Wow, I talk a lot. Gorsh. Sorry. Great first impression :roll_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Merry Meet, @Limeberry!! :wave:

Thank you for your introduction and your kind words! It means a lot!! :slight_smile:

It’s great to have you here and I hope you’ll enjoy being part of this wonderful family of Witches!!

Visit the Activities category and you’ll see the current challenges going on! Feel free to comment on any topic you like and have fun!

Blessed Be! :pray: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Welcome @Limeberry! Glad to have you with us. Look forward to chatting with you soon!

3 Likes

Welcome :grinning: I’m Christina and it’s a pleasure to meet you! Hope you stay a while, you’ll love it here!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Limeberry. Great place to be.

4 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @limeberry! :heart:

Hooray for that lovely introduction- we are thrilled to have you here too! :grin: It sounds like you have many fun interests- have you already found the Complete Courses on Spells8? If you haven’t already found them, you might enjoy Candle Magick 101 and Green Witch: Herbal Witchcraft! The forums have a wealth of information- for tips and tricks from other crystal lovers, you can find crystal discussions here!

I love your passion and am sending you many good thoughts as you continue to learn and grow :raised_hands:. Feel free to jump in any topics of interest here in the forums, and don’t hesitate to start new discussions if you have questions or information to share! :books: Make yourself at home here :two_hearts:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @Limeberry!

Lovely to have you here! :blush: I’m from Berkshire so not too far!

Everyone here is super friendly, you’ll fit right in :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for all the lovely messages everyone!
I feel so at home already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes