Hello From Louisiana

Hello, My name is Birttany and I have been on this journey of magic for a long time. In fact it runs in my family if you must say, from my dads and my moms side, but mostly my dads side of the family. I know about card readings, and some spells, but I would really love to continue me education with it because my great aunt can no longer teach. Hopefully I have found the right site with great people :slight_smile: :grinning:

11 Likes

Hi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: It’s lovely to have someone who has been in witchcraft for a while join us. I’m always excited by what I might learn.

Just a few links to help you find some activities to help you get around. First is our Merry Meet- Forum News. THat’ll give you an idea of what’s going on this week.

For instance we have our Group Ritual Tea Time tomorrow that you may want to join. Those are always nice.

Then there’s the Weekly Witchy Challenge that’s aways fun. This week is featuring color magic and you get a cool badge if you play along!

I hope you join us! I look forward to getting to know you more!

6 Likes

How nice to meet you Brittany. This is a really lovely coven and we have members all over the world. If you came as a seeker of knowledge, you have found a good home. If you have questions or concerns, let us know. If I cannot find your answers someone else will jump in to help. We are great listeners and welcome you with peace and love.
Merry meet and Blessed be.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven, Brittany!! :wave:

It’s great to meet you! You will most certainly fit in and learn a lot here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. That’s what the Q&A Forum is for! Everyone here is very helpful and supportive. The Roots are really infinite! :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Merry meet @Brittany26 :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: It’s a pleasure to meet you- please make yourself at home here :blush:

Others have shared some great links, so I’ll just add my voice to let you know you are very welcome to join the current activities. If you have any questions or witchy wisdom to share, please don’t hesitate to do so! You have many fellow coven members who love to learn and help one another on our journeys into magick :sparkles:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

You’ve found the right site, @brittany26 oh I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Glad that you found your way here!!!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA! I’m an eclectic witch! I think that you will find some amazing people here. They are all very supportive & helpful. Welcome to the coven :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Brittany! I’m Carter, I just turned 16 years old and I am so happy that you chose to come and join Infinite Roots Coven! Unfortunately I am the witch in my family at this lifetime or time period of my family! I love this Coven very much and it’s a very nice place to learn and explore from other practioners!!! You will be very happy and satisfied that you’ve join this Coven! I’m glad your here! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes